Jungle Annie. WTF are you doing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fs Son0fSilas

01-30-2013

So, my friend has put the idea in my head to try this out. My question is what do I build, whatt do I put points into?

My thought is for skills go E>W>E>Q>E>R ooooor E>W>W>Q>W>R
From there max W then E
Build: rush RoA, then Rylai's then haunted guise

I'm blanking a bit on masteries and runes

So...WTF am I doing with my life? Is it even worth a shot? Annie is my best champion, and I've successfully rolled mid, top, and support as her. Thoughts please?

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-30-2013

I dont see this working out. If she ever dies its gg

Ten Inch Rooster

01-30-2013

I've seen it and it does indeed work. Heaven forbid you get counter jungled though....

RockJockey

01-30-2013

Annie jungle works

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJockey View Post
Annie jungle works
how

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

u need a heavy leash on the first big buff and since she can't sustain herself she's got issues but aside from that her ganks are pretty damn strong.

RockJockey

01-30-2013

@CerealBoxOfDoom

I haven't jungled Annie this season, but I know it was possible in Season 2. Assuming you get common AP jungle Runes and Masteries, running through the Jungle in 4 or less minutes should be feasible, even if you are at half or so health. As said above, a strong leash would probably be necessary.

Goal would be to jungle til about level 3 or 4 and probably gank mid first with a stun ready. After that, tele back to base and jungle and gank normally like any other jungler. Annie has good base stats early levels to deal damage plus her stun makes ganks great. However her lack of sustain is a bit of a problem, which I think 9% Spellvamp may help out with.

I believe you start off with E the new Hunter's Machette item and 5 health pots.

Abilities: E,W,E,Q,W,R
Masteries: 9/12/9, or 21/9/0 or 0/9/21 (Defence masteries are a necessity)
Runes:
Reds: Attack Damage, Attack Speed or Magic Penetration.
Yellows: Armor
Blues: AP per level, (your choice honestly)
Quints: Movementspeed, Spellvamp, (your choice honestly)

You can decide to build either an early Liandry's torment or Spirit of the Spectral Wraith.
Core items would be Boots of Mobility, Liandry's Torment, Spirit of the Spectral Wraith.
finishing three items would be your choice.

As soon as I get back on LoL this weekend I plan to try this out to make sure my predictions aren't baseless.

Skaliton

01-30-2013

in S2 any1 could jungle though (quite literally), in S3 if I had to guess I'd say alternate between her W/E (prob go EWW though) to quickly make camps a 1v1, put 1 in Q at 4 (for the long range stun needed for ganks)

prob AP quints and reds, armor blues, (ap/mr per level doesnt really matter)
items, get spirit stone early, then maybe boots of mobility then whatever your default build would be

I'm against rod of the ages in the jungle because even if you rushed it unless you got an early triple kill or something it would be unlikly to have until at least 25 minutes

RockJockey

01-30-2013

Skaliton, I agree with Rod of Ages comment. It would be expensive and wouldn't help with damage.

Afirias

01-31-2013

I'll try it out tonight and let you know. Question is would it be smarter for boots of swiftness/mobility since she really isnt the fastest thing out there. Specially if you're getting hunters first. Also masteries? 0/21/9 for the movespeed/nuetral buff duration or 9/21/0 for the penetration? Ill possibly try both.