Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


[FAQ] New Volunteer pilot program: The Huntsmen!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Mystical

Senior Member

03-21-2013

now if we could just find a way to help get rid of the trolls in PBE -- it would be so sweet --- so many trolls are in PBE when new stuff comes out and they basically ruin the player experience. Sometimes so unplayable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fulgulet

Senior Member

03-21-2013

So, how do we sign up for being a volunteer? It's been 2 days and I really stayed like 15 hours on forum, and another 10 hours on PBE. I didn't found any Huntsman seeking for bugs. I replied to all the threads I could help.

I even tried every single bug that I saw and could reproduce it. Made screen shots with proof, even tried to reproduce some of them with all skins, in different positions, different maps.

The thing is, I really want to be part of this. Could I get in touch with a Huntsman and help you guys every single time that you need?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheiron

Huntsman

03-21-2013

Quote:
Fulgulet:
So, how do we sign up for being a volunteer? It's been 2 days and I really stayed like 15 hours on forum, and another 10 hours on PBE. I didn't found any Huntsman seeking for bugs. I replied to all the threads I could help.

I even tried every single bug that I saw and could reproduce it. Made screen shots with proof, even tried to reproduce some of them with all skins, in different positions, different maps.

The thing is, I really want to be part of this. Could I get in touch with a Huntsman and help you guys every single time that you need?


I don't think Riot is looking for more Huntsmen yet. We're always doing things on PBE, we just sometimes don't post on the forums a lot. Especially with all the threads with feedback on Karma/Zac, we just hide in the corner with our bugs until they all disappear and testing goes back to normal.
If you want to contact us you can always add us in-game. My PBE name is SuJu.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fulgulet

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Quote:
Cheironn:
I don't think Riot is looking for more Huntsmen yet. We're always doing things on PBE, we just sometimes don't post on the forums a lot. Especially with all the threads with feedback on Karma/Zac, we just hide in the corner with our bugs until they all disappear and testing goes back to normal.
If you want to contact us you can always add us in-game. My PBE name is SuJu.



Sure! I want to keep in touch with you guys and help you with what I can.

Even if Riot is not looking anymore for more Huntsmen, it's my pleasure to help the community with anything. Looking forward to help you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

03-21-2013

Quote:
Fulgulet:
Sure! I want to keep in touch with you guys and help you with what I can.

Even if Riot is not looking anymore for more Huntsmen, it's my pleasure to help the community with anything. Looking forward to help you


My PBE Name is KamaitachiTrey.

Also, you'll probably see me in Public Chat 1 rather frequently, offering advice, help, and information to anyone asking for it. You might have seen me around the forums too, not sure.

Go ahead and add me if you'd like, unless we're already friends! It's hard to keep track sometimes!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheiron

Huntsman

03-21-2013

Quote:
WerewolfTrey:
It's hard to keep track sometimes!


Such a mean Trey, forgetting friends.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RichardMcNixon

Senior Member

03-29-2013

Quote:
Cheironn:
Especially with all the threads with feedback on Karma/Zac, we just hide in the corner with our bugs until they all disappear and testing goes back to normal.
My PBE name is SuJu.


Ahhhhh SuJu is you! Gotcha.

And i think you mean "Especially with Nixon taking over the forums on a daily basis" hahaha Yeap. If only i could test at work. Don't think they'd like that too much.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AfflictedWarrior

Recruiter

04-01-2013

i think that to be a huntsman we must slay a dragon or atleast Cho' hahaha kidding but I think we need to find atleast a certain number of bugs to become a huntsman.... where do I spray the insecticide?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puddingfive

Junior Member

04-01-2013

I have been trying for months to get into the PBE ;.; Sigh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buboniic

Recruiter

04-01-2013

I will work my hardest to achieve this rank!!
Good luck to everyone else going for the same goal as me!


Also, if there is any Huntsman i could be friends with and help out i don't have to be a Huntsman to help but i would sure love a few pointers from them!

Hope it's okay if i add you guys D: