Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[FAQ] New Volunteer pilot program: The Huntsmen!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrJibletz

02-27-2013

I wanna be a huntsmen or atleast help out, just cant make a PBE account...

Lexinus

03-04-2013

To all those who get mad about not receiving Huntsman status, It's a privilege to be a Huntsman. Stand out from the crowd, be an exemplary player (not necessarily in skill, but in an ethical manner) and be active in the community and the forums. Getting mad about it won't help. Thanks Riot, I appreciate what you are doing. This is all to make the game better for us.

Clairvoyant

03-05-2013

Woo?

Alçapwned

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Damn cool

24SevenEU

03-08-2013

JD, can someone pop in the Eu forums atleast once in a while?
Because there are alot of bugs there that haven't been reported here but have there, there is not one EuW huntsman (Or so i've been told, Nixodrius is Eune), and there are questions in the EuW version of this thread.

The only red i see there is vLemon now and she isn't commenting as much as she used to... :-/

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

03-08-2013

Quote:
24SevenEU:
JD, can someone pop in the Eu forums atleast once in a while?
Because there are alot of bugs there that haven't been reported here but have there, there is not one EuW huntsman (Or so i've been told, Nixodrius is Eune), and there are questions in the EuW version of this thread.

The only red i see there is vLemon now and he isn't commenting as much as he/she used to... :-/

Actually, I was literally just going to bring this up to some people and make a big move to see if I could be allowed to start posting on both EU servers as well.

I'll try and see what I can do, even if it's just making an account on both EU servers and posting like that, I'll see if I can start posting and bug-testing some things on those sides as well.

Thank you for your concern..!

zoocalu

03-08-2013

Yo jd 2020 when did u start working for league? What happend with treyarch?

DexEvil

03-13-2013

epic

xKing Icyene

03-16-2013

Great! I can't wait to start testing more on PBE, now there is even more incentive!

DarkHaitsu

03-19-2013

This is a great idea, this encourages people to help Riot Community and give them an opportunity to be present and helpfull, great job riot !