Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Caitlyn or Draven??? Who Should I Buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JakeTheMaster

Recruiter

01-30-2013

I've been thinking about this because I like them both and I'm starting to play more ranked games.

Splurged

01-30-2013

Draven is pretty OP IMO but that cait poke. it's really whoever you like better and you can always get the other one later.

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Caitlin is an extremely solid choice for an ADC. Her devastating range leads to a super strong laning phase, and she has the best tower siege potential out of all the ADC with a mixture of great range and traps. She will always be a great pick regardless of your skill or elo bracket.

I would't recommend purchasing Draven unless you truly fall in love with the champion. He can be a blast to play with his insane burst damage and outrageous character. He is no where near as user friendly as the rest of the adc cast though, and is rarely a prefered pick over Ezreal, Graves, or Caitlyn.