Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Receiving Low League Points - Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pearl da 4th

01-30-2013

Yegg, i have a question. I feel like i will be trapped at this rank forever because i won 2 games, one of them games me 3 LP and the other gave me 2 LP. the next game i lost and lost 5 LP. is there any way i can earn more LP?

sKrewBaLLzZz

02-01-2013

Quote:
Yegg:

.... because tiers can't be lost once they're achieved in the league system, so the system needs to be absolutely sure that you're ready to move up to a new tier.

Uhh, how did I go from gold tier to silver tier then?

Akenpayne1

03-23-2013

Hopefully someone can help me.....
14 game winning streak:
Playing a mixture of characters/roles.
2 of the 14 games were promotion games to bronze IV.
it places me at 0 lp. in Bronze IV i then win my next 5 matches n Bronze IV. Playing with 1 friend who is higher then me, 1 friend who is lower then me.
I receive 5 lp per match they both receive mid 20's. I play 3 by myself receiving 5, & 4 LP, and then on the very last win i have received it said +5 LP but did not add it to the 19 LP i already had. The next two matches i play i loose, regardless of the reason, and get demoted loosing 19 LP on the first and demoted the second.
I am not at 50/51 w/l ratio were before i was at 50/49 w/L ratio.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32272068
k/d/a 3.0:1.0 which is pretty decent considering i mostly play jungle/support focusing getting the carry's the kills.

Should i loose all hope.....What should i do///////////////////////

Obtenebrous

03-23-2013

Quote:
Akenpayne1:
Hopefully someone can help me.....
14 game winning streak:
Playing a mixture of characters/roles.
2 of the 14 games were promotion games to bronze IV.
it places me at 0 lp. in Bronze IV i then win my next 5 matches n Bronze IV. Playing with 1 friend who is higher then me, 1 friend who is lower then me.
I receive 5 lp per match they both receive mid 20's. I play 3 by myself receiving 5, & 4 LP, and then on the very last win i have received it said +5 LP but did not add it to the 19 LP i already had. The next two matches i play i loose, regardless of the reason, and get demoted loosing 19 LP on the first and demoted the second.
I am not at 50/51 w/l ratio were before i was at 50/49 w/L ratio.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32272068
k/d/a 3.0:1.0 which is pretty decent considering i mostly play jungle/support focusing getting the carry's the kills.

Should i loose all hope.....What should i do///////////////////////

First, I'd recommend learning better English so we can understand what you're saying without reading it five times.