Goth Annie Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NauFirefox

01-30-2013

Hi Riot!

I feel there should be another way to acquire this awesome Goth Annie skin. I have all but 4 of the champions in the special pack she comes in, so buying the pack would be a flat waste of money. While it is by far my favorite skin of hers I can't justify to myself so much RP for 4 low cost champions and an awesome skin.

Would a bundle for 20 or 10 random champions be a good idea for people to just expand their kit and get another, more justifiable, way to acquire this skin for those who didn't learn about it until they already had too many of that pack? I know for a fact several of my friends are in the same situation and I'm sure we are not too much of a minority in this thought. Please consider it.

Sincerely, Firefox

Z The Great1578

01-30-2013

Huntress Sivir before an annie recolor pls

NauFirefox

01-30-2013

Huntress Sivir is another example, yes.

Fs Son0fSilas

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z The Great1578 View Post
Huntress Sivir before an annie recolor pls
Vastly improved upon with the up coming visual update. Glad I have the skin now, before it was just meh because of the fact it was only a glorified recolor.

I can understand where OP is coming from (and I would be asking the same thing had I not bought the pack when I started playing), however take into account that there are many limited edition skins that will never be made available again. How would the people that have these skins feel about having them be made more readily available?

Now, that being said, as sad as I would be to see everyone rocking Goth Annie i'd be on board with it being made for single purchase (for a limited time of course; say with the release of the new visuals and audio). If not for the simple fact that being in the OPs shoes, I'd want it too.

Hint hint Riot. Do this. That way we can demand the same thing of Sivir when she finally gets her art rework, I wants me that huntress Sivir!

WELP GUYS, THIS JUST HAPPENED
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3064264

Hooray!

But then this happened....
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3064931

Axcel Star

01-30-2013

A random champ pack would be interesting. 3 or 5 in a pack would probably be more reasonable though.

NauFirefox

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fs Son0fSilas View Post
Vastly improved upon with the up coming visual update. Glad I have the skin now, before it was just meh because of the fact it was only a glorified recolor.

I can understand where OP is coming from (and I would be asking the same thing had I not bought the pack when I started playing), however take into account that there are many limited edition skins that will never be made available again. How would the people that have these skins feel about having them be made more readily available?

Now, that being said, as sad as I would be to see everyone rocking Goth Annie i'd be on board with it being made for single purchase (for a limited time of course; say with the release of the new visuals and audio). If not for the simple fact that being in the OPs shoes, I'd want it too.

Hint hint Riot. Do this. That way we can demand the same thing of Sivir when she finally gets her art rework, I wants me that huntress Sivir!
Well, Riot has already shown they like to open the vault occasionally. On another note, this skin is still available. It isn't limited edition it is just special circumstances. And I am just hoping it could have a way for veteran summoners to acquire it that did not know about this before. Or have the cash before now.

Starshot

01-30-2013

I'm fine with them changing how it's acquired as long as the price remains the same. Since it's part of a bundle, I'd feel pretty jipped that I paid so much to have it because it was exclusive. It's not the same as a regular skin going on sale.

Really they should just rotate the champs available in it so more people can find it worth buying

Ashlea

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fs Son0fSilas View Post
Goth Annie isn't limited edition.

Yuan Shikai

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NauFirefox View Post
Well, Riot has already shown they like to open the vault occasionally. On another note, this skin is still available. It isn't limited edition it is just special circumstances. And I am just hoping it could have a way for veteran summoners to acquire it that did not know about this before. Or have the cash before now.
The Vault only gets opened for LEGACY skins though, not for either limtied edition skins or for skins that have a üparticular way of requiring.

Riot made a BINDING COMMITMENT to people who bought the bundle by advertizing it as a special part of the bundle, so they would poker with their credibility by just selling it now, that should definitely NOT happen.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Just to chime in...I LOVE the old Goth Annie...probably one of my favorite skins in game. (I wish there were more Goth skins...Goth Teemo, where?!?) I really strongly dislike the new, more "grown up" Annie & Tibberz, personally.