Is volibear a good champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

davidroo

01-30-2013

looking more for a pub match w/ friends then a ranked/draft match. But do you think like a
lux + voli or ashe + voli would be good? it seems a good ranged with him would be very nice.

right now my buy list is voli, pantheon, lux, riven

davidroo

01-31-2013

bump

Ferr3t

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidroo View Post
looking more for a pub match w/ friends then a ranked/draft match. But do you think like a
lux + voli or ashe + voli would be good? it seems a good ranged with him would be very nice.

right now my buy list is voli, pantheon, lux, riven
I've had some good luck supporting for Ashe as Volibear. His fling combos really well with a heavy stun. I suppose if you're going with a nonmeta comp he would pair with a Lux well too, since she has all the cc to keep the enemy from kiting.

davidroo

01-31-2013

awesome, i have a friend who's really good with ashe and i think when the 5 of us go draft voli+ashe top lux mid and darius + sona

im pretty sure im gonna get voli, ima play 1 match when my friends get on and then ill have enough

Ten Inch Rooster

01-31-2013

I use him for jungling. Unless you have an opposing team that has ranged stuns, his ganks are very easy to pull off. He also as others have mentioned is a good pick against Darius but imo Kayle is 1000% more fun to smack Darius down with

Feo Leche

01-31-2013

I main Voli. Usually play him support. Though top lane works well and jungling is slow but ganks are effective. He is the most ridiculous champ in my opinion. Tanks like a ****ing boss, and the more health he has the harder your W hits. He has a gap close and a cc in one move (his Q) and even more cc on his E. Your ult is a little weak but can help in team fights. Oh, and his passive, probably one of the best passives in the game. Level one tower dive best. When his passive is up, play him super aggressive. The enemy will commit to you early game and you can almost always make it away because of it. I pretty much never, no I NEVER do bad as the bear and I would recommend him to anyone.

Get him now, you won't regret it.

P.S. I find that he works best with Ashe or MF.
P.P.S. Get him RIGHT NOW.

davidroo

01-31-2013

I got him, the first match I did horrible. 1/11/5

then after that i actually found a good build, stopped lagging, figured out how his skills work, and wrecked havoc on the other team. GO VOLIBEAR!

FlongerDonger

02-01-2013

Volibear is a good champ to own just incase you want to go against Darius, Chogath, or Nasus especially the later who needs to farm and Volibear makes it a hassle to try and kill minions.

Ghostshadowblade

02-01-2013

Nasus is really fun to play, and I heard they are making him way better in this huge patch. Just keep on farming his Q, and he would get 500 damage just from his Q.

turulHAARP

02-01-2013

Meh,kis kit is not coherent enough.Hence creating weird scenarios where he just becomes binary in term of gameplay.
In other words he probablys need a rework.