Increase Udyrs Attack Range

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSHMFWFM

01-30-2013

My god...

Peligrad

01-30-2013

Please don't do anything to Udyr...

He's already ridiculously powerful and I don't want him made to be easy mode because then he will get nerfed.

ALL FLASH

01-30-2013

Udyr is fine the way he is. He's not meant to have range do to being able to gap close and stun.

BSHMFWFM

01-30-2013

You guys are stupid as hell his attack range is literally 2. YOU HAVE TO BE ON THEIR DICK JUST TO HIT THEM CHASING IS SO RETARDED...

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathStartsNow View Post
You guys are stupid as hell his attack range is literally 2. YOU HAVE TO BE ON THEIR DICK JUST TO HIT THEM CHASING IS SO RETARDED...
doesnt he have the normal 125 melee attack range?

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-30-2013

I dont think he needs one, I do think he should be better suited to do jungling stuff tho. stuff other than ganking. Like defending/ stealing jungling monsters and creeps
entering the jungle should be a huge risk when udyr is in play

Elf Elix

01-30-2013

Considering being unkite-able and that amazing escape it seems like hes fine. His late game attack speed is amazing, and I'm suprised he's not labeled as an assassin.

Laxiliary

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathStartsNow View Post
My god...
Lol, I know how you feel, I'm not good with Udyr and sometimes it's really hard to land hits, but Udyr's W (the bear one) gives him so much MS boost and a stun, He's like a voli with spammable CC. honestly, I don't think he needs the range, the MS boost pretty much means he can out runs any1. Just practice him more, time your stances right and dont just charge in and expect the enemy to stand there and wait for you to attack. Use brushes to your advantage etc etc.
Udyr is fine, don't touch him.
PS. range on Udyr would be so imba, Imagine his Q and W has more range, it's just rape.

LegendAwaknd

01-30-2013

I miss Udyr. I never see him anymore. Thanks for the reminder thread that he is a champ. I still think that he is one of the more unique champs.

I Call ADC Bot

01-31-2013

Whoever said udyr isn't kiteable obviously hasn't played him against a team with a decent Ashe, Anivia, Teemo, or anyone else with a spamable slow. He's a great pick against many teams, but not when they have these types of champs.