Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Discussion] Annie: I won't use Meija's anymore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ydriel

12-03-2009

I think what they should do is had it build from a tome and a wand, provide an early 60 AP and go from there. Won't be as good as the previous 1, but at least you're not struggling with AP early game. Besides, 1k gold for a combine? <.<

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melody

Recruiter

12-03-2009

Quote:
TheSacrifice:
I'm confused. It stacks 10 times, and you get 16 AP per kill, not including the natural AP bonus it gives. So, 10 x 16 = 160, plus the natural AP. It seems to me that the only reason you're not getting it is because it doesn't steal mana unless it's fully charged? Imo, that's a good thing. It's not a mana giving/regen item for a reason...that's something you're giving up when you go for Mejai's. :/
actually i think that it said that if u die lol u lose 1 third of the stats ^.^