ryze is too easy to use.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G0SU Nidalee

Recruiter

01-29-2013

please change his q to a skillshot or something, i feel like every ryze player just hits r then mashes everything else without giving any thought to the order. i think his q being a skill shot atleast will force people to try a bit harder while using him. After looking threw the champs i think he might be the easiest mage to use.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Duh. That's the point.

More importantly, easy to use is easy to beat when you know how they work. You know what to look for.

Technician Tim

01-29-2013

hes like the first mage people get, he doesnt have brand levels of damage, he is fine...like he said, easy to use usually means easy to beat (darius, yi, ashe)

vVvMagwai

01-29-2013

Ryze may be pretty straight forward, but there is still a huge difference between people who are really good with him and people who simply know how to smash buttons, just like any champ.

DarkePacific

01-30-2013

Except Ryze is a trash tier champion.

IS1c5019c283e69d4080426

01-30-2013

Ryze is an "AP CARRY". Not an ap mage.
Like an actual carry, his skills are simplistic and straightforward, but getting his items and keeping positioning in a fight is where all the skills lies. You wouldn't call Ashe hard to play, but managing to farm till you get your items, and keeping safe in a fight is what necessitates skill.

FlongerDonger

01-30-2013

He is a recommended champion for a reason, they are kind of supposed to be easy for people to play since he's going to be one of the first champs anyone buys when they start the game off.

Sir Tiddles

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkePacific View Post
Except Ryze is a trash tier champion.
Ryze is taken into pro tournaments, so I have to disagree with that.

Vuther

01-30-2013

Sure, if his Q got more range and thus he was able to harass from long-range therefore invalidating his weakness in laning.

So, no.

Wrath of Sekhmet

01-30-2013

Also, it should be noted that he is easily outfarmed, unless he ults for it.