Ashe an her 1k crits

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphariter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2009

let me get more in detail i suppose....

I was Amumu and before she started doing 1k crit hits almost every attack we were winning and had pushed to their base on all sides. I had over 200 armor and like 3200 hp atm, and i did get the frost hammer thing to slow their movement speed. The game took a crazy turn and she just started slaughtering us. We had no chance what-so-ever she wouldn't leave her teammates ( good idea ) so that we could kill her... yes if she was alone we would pwn her but we cant do anything with her team there so she just raped us. BTW i was playing on a low level summoner with no flash or boost.

as a side note she is one of the only champions i have not played until after that match. I decided to give her a go to see if i could be as game breaking as that. The game ended up being a 3 v 5, 2 of my team gone and i was ashe ( for the first time ever ) so i figured... just get crit and attack speed to start well we were getting worked pretty hard for most of the game until i got my crit attacks up to 600 a hit, every other hit at least it seemed. The main opposition from their team was a Singe and Yi, they domonated most of the game, untill i started criting so hard. I failed at killing Yi 1 time b/c i didnt notice his banshee's wall or whatever was up so i ulted and it was negated so he tore me a new one with his ult. And while i was waiting the 90 something seconds they just took out our three inhibs that fast and GG.

FalseMyrmidon

08-02-2009

I've gotten to the point where I was getting 1k crits with Ashe once and it was pretty late in game. I still had **** for health and if I got disabled I could easily be killed.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

Ashe is so easy to counter! she can't do anythign against a little bit of armor and enemys with movement speed

Koslomac

08-03-2009

1 on 1, ashe wins hands down. My team on ashe, we kill her. Both teams against each other= Ashe is protected=we lose.
Sure armor will take down the damage, 200 armor reduces damage by , what 60%? So all those 1k crits are still 400 damage crits. Add a nice attack speed to that and one tank can barely hold it's own against her unless he uses every defensive ability possible.

JayceJa

08-03-2009

take teemo, 4.5 second blind kills her completly

WhiteLightning

08-03-2009

a well protected ashe (with crit stacked items) with guardian angel or chronokeeper buff means you lose.

Crit based items needs a cap off (there is no way you should be able to get 100% crit chance on a range character). Most non tank heroes have 2k-3k health, ashe can crit for 1k on initial strike, and follow up with several 500dmg hits, not to mention atk speed, and the fact you're also fighting her flunkies.

Foreshadowed

08-03-2009

1k crits? what items lol? Infinite, Black Cleaver, Bloodthirser and 2 BF swords?

Duffie

08-03-2009

Ashe packs a little more heat than most range characters. The answer is don't let her farm, but that is harder to pull off. She is built to be a better farmer than most characters. You can gank her, but an alert Ashe can easily escape from a lot of ganks.

Be aware of the map, have flash, and an ability to easily kite (and turn around and harass on your retreat). If you are facing an Ash, the best plan of action is to pray they're bad or for a DC.

I honestly think her passive, ult, and huge auto attack damage with slow is undeserved. She becomes the best pusher, farmer, and hero killer rather quickly.

Currymancer

06-17-2013

nerf ashe...

Tavish777

06-17-2013

Buy Thorn Mail.
She will focus herself.

Also, Update: Late Game Characters do alot of Damage Late Game.
Next time on LoL news: Talon Counters Veigar.