Cleanse is not taking off Exhaust!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChocoboLee

10-22-2010

ok as the title reads.. cleanse is not taking off exhaust1!!... anyone having this issue?? cuz i sure am having lots of it... plz fix

Lhomax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

agree please fix

Smokem

10-24-2010

Still bugged - really is irritating...

How about having an official LoL sticky post by a forum monitor that keeps a running tab on those bugs reported and which are being looked at for a fix..

Not having a response or having made a response and not finding the thread in which the response is made irrates folks.

Gdamm, easy to solve this issue.....

LoLRakanishu

10-24-2010

I'm fairly certain it removes exhaust, but the animation continues on. For example, I've noticed on Olaf, whenever I pop my ult and they toss exhaust on me (or visa verse), the animation applies, however I'm not slowed nor am I blinded.

CooLTanG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-24-2010

it doesn't remove the blind effect that's for sure. I play trynd and that's like my only dmg effect (autoattack) so 1 exhaust screws me over royally.

Badimus

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLRakanishu View Post
I'm fairly certain it removes exhaust, but the animation continues on. For example, I've noticed on Olaf, whenever I pop my ult and they toss exhaust on me (or visa verse), the animation applies, however I'm not slowed nor am I blinded.
It probably keeps the reduced armor and magic resist from the cripple mastery.

ChocoboLee

10-25-2010

riot!!! fix!!!...

Smokem

10-25-2010

Come on...

Lets have a word on this one way or another - fix or not to fix..

IS186afbf367d955

10-26-2010

They'll probably fix it next patch... But that's lame because every patch there are some new bugs or unintended stealth changes... boring

Spooony Bard

10-26-2010

Just because I've read these forums too much since the last patch: VeigartheHorrible responded to one of the threads regarding exhaust's immunity to cleanse. He basically said "That's a bug, for some reason exhaust's blind isn't counting as a blind right now and because of that isn't getting cleansed. We'll fix that and look into the bigger issues with blind."

So, at one red knows about it.