Season 3 holds a lot of changes and I believe a lot of new competitive teams will be stepping up. The more versatile players will find themselves at an advantage as season 3 will be a time for a new meta game to form.
1. Froggen. This was a tough choice but I believe froggen has a good chance at taking the number one spot this season for mids because he is versatile in champions. He also has strange picks such as corki, kogmaw, lee sin etc. He will bring a lot of uniqueness and will confuse his opponents. I hope to see his ap ezreal played competitively some time.
2. Misaya. He is technically stronger than froggen and has a lot of strong mid champions but his versatility in the bruiser mid meta is low. I have not seen him play bruiser mids on stream besides khazix. Despite this because of his ridiculous game mechanics he will be one of the best mids.
3. Alex Ich. Also very innovative he will have a chance to be very strong this season. His ap master yi has been dominating. Recently I have even seen wukong mid by him and I was extremely impressed that he actually made it work in teamfights, lane trades, roaming, etc.
4. Toyz. He has one of the best apms and his reactions are very good for dodging skill shots. He is also a very precise skill shot aimer and he rarely misses cs or his skillshots. On the flipside he lacks the champion versatility.
5. Rapidstar. His showing in the OGN winter series were phenomenal and he showed us he can play katarina almost as good as scarra. HIs wide champion roster as well as his ability to swap zyra or lux with Madlife gives him a big edge over other mid laners that could be better than him otherwise.
Honorable mentions: Kt rolster B ryu, CLG LiNK, DanDy, Xpeke, Ocelot
1. Maknoon. No doubt.
2. Shy. He has a very strong champion roster and he is really good overall. He knows how to make a comeback from a lost lane, he knows how to snowball, he just knows the top lane inside and out.
3. Stanley. Maybe I should have put him 2nd but I am just a huge singed player so I put shy above him. Stanley is an insane top laner and ripped apart the world championships along with toyz.
4. ReapereD. Although recently he's been a little bit weak he is no means a bad top laner. He can make a huge impact and win the game even if his team has a poor showing.
5. Voyboy. He is by far the best top laner in NA and he has really good decision making skills. He will probably lead Curse to a victory against CLG or TSM in some big NA tournament and give them a good shot at being the number 1 NA team in circuit points.
Honorable Mentions: Caomei, Soaz, Vitamin, Darien, Wickd
1. Madlife is god
2. Mafa is apparently Madlife's apprentice. KT rolster B's bot lane is incredible as of late.
3. Nrated. A very flexible support that can work with different types of strategies.
4. Krepo. He's just a great player that knows where he needs to be.
5. Lustboy. the god of lulu.
Honorable mentions: GosuPepper, Fzzf, Elementz, Xpecial, MiSTakE
1. Rekkles I think he has a lot in store and with experience will lead Fnatic to a great showing at worlds with help of Soaz, xpeke, nrated and cyanide who are all also superb at their positions.
2. Weixao. He has the best game mechanics and is fantastic at making sure he kills everyone in a teamfight.
3. Locodoco. I think he'll be back with a new team and become one of the best adcs because he used to be a very very good adc in korea and was well known for his great playing ability.
4. CaptainJack. A very strong adc mechanically. He has a wide champion roster and is a great farmer. However he makes some mistakes and bad decisions some times.
5. Doublelift. He literally lifts CLG.
Honorable mentions: PraY, bebe, GodJJ, Score, Woong
1. Diamondprox. Lee sin.
2. Cloudtemplar. Quite an unorthodox jungling style even for korea. His stubborn plays make him quite an impressive jungler. They can lead to some bad plays but generally his riskiness leads him to be a playmaker.
3. Helios. He's a very good jungler and clears very well and counter jungles even better.
4. Clearlove. Great ganks.
5. Lilballz. A very technically strong jungler who leads successful invades and makes good plans.
Honorable mentions: Cyanide, Chauster, Watch, ReSEt, Theoddone
1. Team WE
2. Azubu Frost
4. Najin Sword
5. Azubu Blaze
2. Gambit gaming
3. Evil Geniuses
Sorry for the extremely long post.
Please give me your opinions and who you think will have success in season 3.
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.