Fix Rengar ulti LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cruzaider4

01-29-2013

So i have played with rengar before and after the nerf he just recently got and he a awesome champ to play with bouncing on unsuspecting champs. But here is where Rengar goes from a king of the game to a kitty kat his Ultimate and his Roar.

First of all it is just plain dumb that his Thrill of the hunt gets set back 1.5 sec for each hit he gets making is very difficult to run away when you about to die also if you chasing a champ and his allies are attacking your setting back your Thrill of the hunt will let the champ go away and maybe make you die.

Now his Roar im ok with it except that it can only heal you 400 health max instead of 15-10% of your max health Rengar has to get alot of health in order to survive which sorta makes the health it gives back useless.

Riot please buff those two abilitys everything else on him is balanced.

alfavhunter

01-29-2013

1. his ult is useless i agree, the delay pushback should go away at rank 2, with rank 3 being instant vanish, this way he is still not ungankable

but on his roar, its actually better, now you dont have to build hp to survive longer and get the bonus heal, you can build armor and more importantly damage, without gimping yourself as much

Junkillo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfavhunter View Post
1. his ult is useless i agree, the delay pushback should go away at rank 2, with rank 3 being instant vanish, this way he is still not ungankable

but on his roar, its actually better, now you dont have to build hp to survive longer and get the bonus heal, you can build armor and more importantly damage, without gimping yourself as much
The problem of your post is that now that the name of the game changed (League of cleavers), the armor is not longer worth as it is getting more HP. It is viable that rengar gets his W buffed scaling with AD ratio, especially against people with true damage --Olafs these days hurts a lot, Darius, Cho, vayne, etc.--.

RaptoRGmo7

01-29-2013

rengar just need ulti without this stupid 3 sec delay ....

Vuther

01-29-2013

Fighters that gap-close on you as soon as a bush is in their midst and has a large defensive steroid should never easily pretty a button to escape anything that isn't pink warded.

Keep waiting, they're looking to rework Rengar.

Oz SammyD X

01-29-2013

Ok let me ask you guys something, Shaco can flash and become invisible instantly with no delay and lasts quite some time, it's only his Q, meanwhile Rengar has to wait a few seconds before becoming invisible and if he is getting hit by abilities or auto attacks he will not become invisible unless he stops being hit, this is his R, think about that, how is this fair? Sure if it was Remgars Q it would be good for a delay but it's his ULTIMATE, it should be instant invisibility.

As for his W I think it's fine the way it is, his Q and E need to be fixed, Q is a useless ability since E does aome decent damage and has a slow(stun at 5 ferocity), this just doesn't make any sense, his Q needs to be fixed to be similar to Kha'Zix with that high damage but not as high.

Rengar was fine after the first or second nerf but QQ'ers that don't know how to counter or simply beat a champ immediately suspect said champ to be OP, I miss the old Rengar and he needs that damage back, his damage output right now is embarrassing, he is so squishy and deals no damage.

Novavell

cruzaider4

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
Ok let me ask you guys something, Shaco can flash and become invisible instantly with no delay and lasts quite some time, it's only his Q, meanwhile Rengar has to wait a few seconds before becoming invisible and if he is getting hit by abilities or auto attacks he will not become invisible unless he stops being hit, this is his R, think about that, how is this fair? Sure if it was Remgars Q it would be good for a delay but it's his ULTIMATE, it should be instant invisibility.

As for his W I think it's fine the way it is, his Q and E need to be fixed, Q is a useless ability since E does aome decent damage and has a slow(stun at 5 ferocity), this just doesn't make any sense, his Q needs to be fixed to be similar to Kha'Zix with that high damage but not as high.

Rengar was fine after the first or second nerf but QQ'ers that don't know how to counter or simply beat a champ immediately suspect said champ to be OP, I miss the old Rengar and he needs that damage back, his damage output right now is embarrassing, he is so squishy and deals no damage.
actually his Q is ok i can do quite some damage he is a balanced character but that ulti and roar nerfs really made him weak. Also yes i agree with how people dont know how to counter rengar and most people dont know how to use him effectivly so poor rengar gets turned into a kitty kat :\

Thief of Space

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzaider4 View Post
First of all it is just plain dumb that his Thrill of the hunt gets set back 1.5 sec for each hit he gets making is very difficult to run away when you about to die also if you chasing a champ and his allies are attacking your setting back your Thrill of the hunt will let the champ go away and maybe make you die.
There's your problem.

Skeleton Dancer

01-30-2013

His ult is not an escape. It is an initiate. It's THRILL OF THE HUNT, not THRILL OF THE RETREAT.