Holy Malhazar!

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StormEagle5000

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
Not anymore.
I've just never had anyone but a QSS on me ever. In my hundreds of games with him. Only one ever did and he rushed it and they still lost. However riot is dumb for making such a boss champ that is almost fully countered by 1 silly item


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSnitches

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Everyone play Malz nowadays, especially in Ranked. Seeing as how Kha is banned, Malz is the seriously one of the most played champs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Negrojefe

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
I think you misunderstood everything I said, as long as there's someone on the enemy team without QSS then it's good for Malz, this is why it isn't really much of a counter, for it to be good everyone must buy it but that only makes them lose something like damage or health items.

I never said to E the champion, I was saying it has great Harass because you get mana back, clears minion waves as well as forces the enemy to stand back so it doesn't jump to him which can deny farm, pushing the enemy to the turret and continuing to poke even though you are at his turret will make the turret steal all the CS, you say your just giving him free exp? How are you giving him exp when you are denying his farm? How are you giving him exp when this enables you to gank lanes and steal wraiths as well? Your argument is invalid, you seem to not know what your talking about or just not that experienced with Malz.

You say the jungler will just gank? It's called wards, you should buy them some time they help... Jokes aside this is actually an open invitation for your jungler, if you pop your ult it's 100% kill if your jungler comes, unless your retarded....

I'm sorry but you don't sound like you know much about Malz, a good Malz can work around problems like QSS, enemies interrupting your combo, ganks etc.....
You dont know what you are talking about.

No, not the entire enemy team needs QSS, only the carries. If you are forcved to waste your ulti on a bruiser, tank or support, then you have already been countered my friend.

And Mercurial Scimitar gives a good chunk of ad, so the ad carry wont be losing much attack power tbh.

If you keep your mid lane pushed, you will die or lose exp. Mid have 6 entry points, with the lane pushed, 4 of them will be behind you, its imposible to ward all of them, there is a reason why you push mid only if you will go roam, go get your wraiths or go base.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadlychuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrojefe View Post
You dont know what you are talking about.

No, not the entire enemy team needs QSS, only the carries. If you are forcved to waste your ulti on a bruiser, tank or support, then you have already been countered my friend.

And Mercurial Scimitar gives a good chunk of ad, so the ad carry wont be losing much attack power tbh.

If you keep your mid lane pushed, you will die or lose exp. Mid have 6 entry points, with the lane pushed, 4 of them will be behind you, its imposible to ward all of them, there is a reason why you push mid only if you will go roam, go get your wraiths or go base.
This is exactly why i love AD malzahar, because he builds armor pen and damage, all he has to do is get 2 voidlings out, w and ulti anyone and they will die. Meaning that you aren't required to use your ultimate on a champion with a QSS.

Though i would still love for them to make his voidlings cause on hit effects (even if the effects are reduced by 50% or something) so that he would be a type of on hit effect, ranged ad carry. Going something like hydra, BC, and frozen mallet would be so much fun


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Negrojefe

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlychuck View Post
This is exactly why i love AD malzahar, because he builds armor pen and damage, all he has to do is get 2 voidlings out, w and ulti anyone and they will die. Meaning that you aren't required to use your ultimate on a champion with a QSS.

Though i would still love for them to make his voidlings cause on hit effects (even if the effects are reduced by 50% or something) so that he would be a type of on hit effect, ranged ad carry. Going something like hydra, BC, and frozen mallet would be so much fun

AD Malza is a troll build. You wont have the mana to get 2 voids at the start of the game, and you will need too much preparation to do it before a tf, because you wont be able to have them up at all times, so by the time you are ready to use your full potential in the tf, the tf is over.

AD Malza is NOT a viable build for any serious match. You dont build a champ around a passive and call it a build.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NightmareRaven

Junior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrevax View Post
1. He has no hard CC, other than his ultimate.
2. His E is his only sustain, and it pushes his lane.
3. He has no built-in escapes.
4. Quicksilver Sash is the bane of Malzahar.
I've played plenty of Malzahar (he and Swain were my first mages) and really enjoyed every game as him, but as long as Quicksilver Sash removes his E, ultimate suppression, and Q silence, he'll probably never see much pro/competitive play. .
QSS doesn't remove the ult and the E, it just cancels the suppression, your beam stays on him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cungfuzi

Junior Member

04-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
Mal is one of the best AP in the game, probably the only one that can kill a tank with his full combo, but no one knows how to use him and when I see a Mal I just start laughing cause I know they will suck and they usually do.
Free week was hilarious id owned him for some time before that, it was just hilarious watching other people try to play as him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awakenedboy

Member

04-23-2013

He's the best farmer by far. That spell malefec vison kills minions and then kills enemies, and kills more enemies if your lucky.

It happened once I threw that E on a minion after it killed the minion it passed on to teemo hiding behind the tower some jax attacked me and I got him to 20% life after teemo died it passed onto the Jax and got him too. Wicked Fun!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ripplez

Senior Member

04-23-2013

Wait, you played a game for two HOURS? The hell?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thubgar

Senior Member

04-23-2013

he's a good counter pic to assassins.

QSS is overstated. yes it removes the CC, same goes for everyone with a CC ult.


123