Holy Malhazar!

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostshadowblade

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Dang, he can be so fun to play! I helped the whole team with his ult., and then they finished off everyone. This was the LONGEST game ever. It was a normal, and the team you thought was going to win changed every minute. The game lasted up to 2 hours, and finally ended thanks to Malhazar' s voidling. I will probably think of getting Malhazar as my main, as he is sitting in the corner not used that much until now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XMoulinRougeX

Senior Member

01-29-2013

I just started playing Malzahar. I love him!

I don't even usually play mages. But Malzahar is different. He's good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StormEagle5000

Senior Member

01-29-2013

My fav champ. As long as you can position well so the can't stop your ult then your gold


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pizzatime89

Senior Member

01-29-2013

i just bought him and i love him, the only thing i dont like about him is that he cant ult safely unless your team has a strong frontline or tons of cc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrevax

Senior Member

01-29-2013

1. He has no hard CC, other than his ultimate.
2. His E is his only sustain, and it pushes his lane.
3. He has no built-in escapes.
4. Quicksilver Sash is the bane of Malzahar.
I've played plenty of Malzahar (he and Swain were my first mages) and really enjoyed every game as him, but as long as Quicksilver Sash removes his E, ultimate suppression, and Q silence, he'll probably never see much pro/competitive play. His lack of a mobility skill also hurts him a lot, but I'm curious about seeing people start to take Ghost/Flash with any boots that have the Distortion enchantment for champions with low mobility. I'll try it out with Malzy sometime.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StormEagle5000

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrevax View Post
1. He has no hard CC, other than his ultimate.
2. His E is his only sustain, and it pushes his lane.
3. He has no built-in escapes.
4. Quicksilver Sash is the bane of Malzahar.
I've played plenty of Malzahar (he and Swain were my first mages) and really enjoyed every game as him, but as long as Quicksilver Sash removes his E, ultimate suppression, and Q silence, he'll probably never see much pro/competitive play. His lack of a mobility skill also hurts him a lot, but I'm curious about seeing people start to take Ghost/Flash with any boots that have the Distortion enchantment for champions with low mobility. I'll try it out with Malzy sometime.
He is still super powerful. And the QSS is a myth pple rarely buy it. It's a waste of gold


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oz SammyD X

Senior Member

01-30-2013

I've had Mal for a very very long time now, at one point he was the only mid champ I used, some people say QSS counters him, it does not counter, you think it does but no.... Mal will just keep poking you with E and deny you farm, you also have to understand his Q can silence you, he will silence then use his ult which will deal lots of damage, you QSS he will just E you and walk away, you have just lost the trade, btw Mal ult doesn't have a long CD, did I forget to mention there's a jungler? Yeah QSS won't help much, it will help, but not much......

Some people say he pushes lane to much with E, np minions will be pushed to your turret and turret will deny your kills not to mention Mal can still poke at your turret, you say he will get ganked for overextending? Np by the time you decide to gank Mal would've already gone to another lane and killed someone.

Obviously there's many different things that can be done apart from what I've said but yeah....

Mal is one of the best AP in the game, probably the only one that can kill a tank with his full combo, but no one knows how to use him and when I see a Mal I just start laughing cause I know they will suck and they usually do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostshadowblade View Post
Dang, he can be so fun to play! I helped the whole team with his ult., and then they finished off everyone. This was the LONGEST game ever. It was a normal, and the team you thought was going to win changed every minute. The game lasted up to 2 hours, and finally ended thanks to Malhazar' s voidling. I will probably think of getting Malhazar as my main, as he is sitting in the corner not used that much until now.
He's in the corner because he's an easy target all game long. Mostly due to no escapes and his ult is his only hard CC. Make sure you learn to deal with ganks as him (don't assume youre already that awsome, go get some advice and avoid getting roflstomped and feeding suddenly one day dammit >:/ )

preparation on slowpoke mages... pass it on


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jis33785

Senior Member

01-30-2013

I hate it when there's an orange eater in the enemy team when I play malz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormEagle5000 View Post
He is still super powerful. And the QSS is a myth pple rarely buy it. It's a waste of gold
Except that it works and it's not a waste of gold. The only reason it could be considered a waste in S3 is because both of its upgrade paths lose the "remove ALL debuffs" part.


123