Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any chance to have Kat's splash art changed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carmilia

01-29-2013

O, hai there.

Well, i recently got myself caught admiring the revamps done in the old champs (Soraka, TF, Nid, Annie, Trynd, ...) and well. They're just awesome and i really hope you guys keep the good work up. My thoughts exactly where when i was checking Kat out. She had a new voicer over and the skins's splash arts changed... But her normal one. Why is that? Any chance we get to see it changed?

No hating on Katie DeSousa. I think she's a great artist and the arts she made for Kat (Classic and High Command) are amazing. But Kat's current splash art mismatch her 3D model in a few points: The tatoo, the swords's ornaments, etc. So yeah, was just wondering if there's a chance you guys might end up changing the art in a future. D:

Carmilia

01-30-2013

Er... Bump? 100 views in this thread, yet no answers. :c

Carmilia

02-04-2013

bump? :c

MattLancer58

02-17-2013

stop bumping your stupid thread.

Wild Surge

02-22-2013

Edit: Thought you said Kayle, not Kat, sorry.

Carpe Ferrum

02-24-2013

Yep, I totally agree. Her current base splash is definitely a lot more similar to her old model. And her expression doesn't fit with her personality at all. It reminds me a lot more of Barbie than a hardened Noxian assassin.