why is khazix top ban

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantPyrophore

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminBeer View Post
I'm not sure I can trust this post since you seem to be a kha zix player
So what you are saying is:

Actually knows WTF they are talking about where mechanics are concerned = Kha'Zix player.

You ignorant bag of ass.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeiYouSiLa

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredMesa View Post
1--He out sustains Jayce with his W.

2--It's a farm lane with him maxing his W first and won by whoever ganks better.


Those really aren't counters just people who don't lose against him.
so, how long do you expect you can keep spamming those W?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeiYouSiLa

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfoe View Post
he's a top ban because he's op! He jumps around and blasts you with a deceptively long range slow attack, and turns invisible for ganks and excapes.

He has a ton of damage and can play in every lane but the duo lane. Top mid jungle, you can't counter pick.
He's not OP you're just bad, he can jump ONCE, he can go invisible for ONE second, he can only deal a ton of damage if you go straight up AD with him BUT if you do that he'll die in 3 auto-attacks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeiYouSiLa

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfavhunter View Post
kha is a bit op atm, not becauseof his damage. but because of his constant slows

his passiveslow or W slow is fine on their own, but one of them has to go or he will alwaysbe to good or just plain trash because they will take ot much damage from him

his damageis fine atm, its his control that is to strong for the damage he does becausewhen playedright he pritty much has a frozen mallet slow for free for the duration of any short to decent duration fight

removing the slow on his W would make him perfectly fine, but they still need to fix his jump to get over smaller walls when its not evolved

also, until rengar is fixed, they shoudl deactivate the current hidden quest
so you suggest to remove the slow on W and let a Kha'Zix leap in the middle of the team and use auto-attacks or Q to slow the enemy? Have you EVER tried that yourself and lived? If you don't understand a champion, then don't give any suggestions to it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nishaven90

Senior Member

01-31-2013

He's overrated now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irish Red Cap

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurkenMAN View Post
i disagree. u see the leap to w coming. np if u CAN see it. then hes just a worse kassa in mid without silence but with difficultto use sustain. np imo- the"pros" just werent aware of it. next time ppl will
You might be able to see it but you can't avoid the leap W combo because W activates in mid air leaving you no time to react b4 you get hit which means even if you flash (most reactions) away he will just wait for leap to get off cd and do it again.

His W is buggy atm, it does AoE damage when it hits I understand that. However, when it's evolved you can W while face to face with a minion wave and watch as it wipes the wave and continues to travel it's full distance to hit the champion standing far behind.

Edit: Not talking about 1 line explodes and the other 2 finish traveling, all 3 can explode at point blank range and continue to travel through the minions either hitting the champions behind or other minions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VitaminBeer

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
So what you are saying is:

Actually knows WTF they are talking about where mechanics are concerned = Kha'Zix player.

You ignorant bag of ass.
Or he's biased? No need for flaming jerk


123