Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Lyte Tribunal has become too lenient again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Officedr0ne

01-30-2013

Sharp increase in perma-bans since Tribunal came out of recess. I've had 12 in less than a week and my friend has had 10.

I wonder if they decreased the number of warnings before perma-ban or there's just been a string of repeat offenders.

Enterti

01-30-2013

Quote:
Officedr0ne:
Sharp increase in perma-bans since Tribunal came out of recess. I've had 12 in less than a week and my friend has had 10.

I wonder if they decreased the number of warnings before perma-ban or there's just been a string of repeat offenders.

They probably did a manual review, they do this every couple weeks as each Permaban is reviewed by riot.

Enterti

01-30-2013

Lyte have you figured out what happened yet? Or do you at least have any suspicions?

Jeddite

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Doing my Daily 20 at ~6:50PM (PST) and I'm noticing that the majority of the cases I'm reviewing have 12+ reports over 4-5 games. There was even one with 17 (which I probably a record for me) reports.

(not a complaint - just an observation)

Enterti

01-30-2013

Quote:
Jeddite:
Doing my Daily 20 at ~6:50PM (PST) and I'm noticing that the majority of the cases I'm reviewing have 12+ reports over 4-5 games. There was even one with 17 (which I probably a record for me) reports.

(not a complaint - just an observation)

I actually really like that we are getting more to go through, it gets rid of a lot of hesitation for me. However cases are still coming back with really bad results.

YSRS

01-30-2013

Quote:
Enterti:
Lyte have you figured out what happened yet? Or do you at least have any suspicions?

Quote:
Jeffrey Lin ‏@RiotLyte

@Silver07036789 @officedr0ne Yep! We just had to fix a switch when the Tribunal came back up, cases were being reviewed then just got stuck.

https://twitter.com/RiotLyte (https://twitter.com/RiotLyte)

Hope this information is helpful ^_^

Enterti

01-30-2013

Quote:
YSRS:
https://twitter.com/RiotLyte (https://twitter.com/RiotLyte)

Hope this information is helpful ^_^

Lol I meant with the misjudged cases. Not the downtime and pileup.

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

01-30-2013

Quote:
LittleDi:
*pokes for update?*

There was definitely an issue with Skips showing up as an Community Agreement every time--this has been fixed. Thankfully, the Skips were not counting as votes and this was just a display issue.

When we analyze system-wide metrics, the global punish/pardon thresholds from the players haven't really changed. Our current lead is that cases might have been re-sorted after the Tribunal recess and therefore a bunch of Pardons were processed together, and a bunch of Punishments were processed together because that might be how Player Support did the reviews then handed out the verdicts this time. We're looking into this lead.

BillyTheAttorney

01-30-2013

This is why these results need to be USDA Certified Fresh! Lyte pls!

YSRS

01-30-2013

Quote:
Enterti:
Lol I meant with the misjudged cases. Not the downtime and pileup.

Ah i see, Well I'm glad Dr.Lyte has posted just above me ^_^.