Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Lyte Tribunal has become too lenient again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BillyTheAttorney

01-29-2013

Also when I have "skipped" a case, it gives me a "minority" for community agreement. I didn't think there was a "community agreement" when a case was skipped. I don't think it affects anything, but it might be a bug.

McDerp

01-29-2013

too lenient?!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6156347/#nogo

ahem.

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

01-30-2013

We actually didn't change anything in the voting that would cause these observations. We're still investigating, but this might be more complex than initial guesses.

We'll double check the "Community Agreement" issue for skipped cases--that might be a good lead. I'll update when I find out more.

Ghan04

01-30-2013

Somehow I'm on a 59 case streak.
I'm a lot stricter than many Tribunal voters so this seems completely impossible. My previous longest streak was only around 32 or so. I mean, I generally stand by the decisions I make, but my accuracy is typically only around 80-82%.

SirValden

01-30-2013

Having the same issue with the community agreement on skipped cases(only some though)

Thanks for keeping us updated

Enterti

01-30-2013

Thanks lyte.

Skorpion91

01-30-2013

OP's post made my soul die a little inside. O well.

Kirielis

01-30-2013

When I logged in yesterday I noticed 10 cases in a row turning out Pardon. Now, I'm one of the guys you really don't want to have judging your Tribunal case - I will always choose between Punish and Skip rather than hitting the green button. Only about 3 of them were skips, in this case. I was confused.

Then I log in today, the backlog was cleared by 60 odd cases, and I have a new 57-streak. (89.5% accuracy, and I haven't pushed the green button but once since I started using skips. Yay, me.) Something's funny here.

Ragnar Draconus

01-30-2013

A lot of the cases in the original post deserved to be pardoned. I'm pretty strict usually, but I see no reason to punish many of them. Doesn't seem to be a problem with the system, more on the judge here.

Jeddite

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Quote:
Something that is likely related: anybody else getting an entry in the "Community Agreement" column for cases skipped? The verdict for cases 6160062 + 6149549 were calculated within the previous 24 hours - I skipped both cases, but instead of getting the "-" in the "Community Agreement" column, there is a "Minority" listing.

This doesnt seem quite right either.

In the ~12 hours since I made this comment, another four cases that I skipped have been calculated. These cases are correctly showing the hyphen/dash in the "Community Agreement" column.

Cases: 6169311+ 6169844 + 6167601 + 6166824