Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

pbe connected with REAL LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minnesoda

01-28-2013

if you would since I do have an administrator lock, i can't download real league =[ but ican play on PBE. maybe this would be smart.

+Where it says on the patching screen it says "Select Region" toy guys should make it so you can select real league of legends instead of just PBE.

+A lot of kids in general have this admin lock and this would properly expand the league community.

I hope this reaches a good thumbs up please support!

Pracid the Zora

01-28-2013

Yes, because all we need is more 8 year olds playing LoL.

Minnesoda

01-28-2013

well im 15 so yea lol waiting on my new laptop and im really bore playing ob pbe with really unskilled players.

i understand yoounger kids but it could also profit the league community

Reset Kingg

01-28-2013

Quote:
Im the ****:
if you would since I do have an administrator lock, i can't download real league =[ but ican play on PBE. maybe this would be smart.

+Where it says on the patching screen it says "Select Region" toy guys should make it so you can select real league of legends instead of just PBE.

+A lot of kids in general have this admin lock and this would properly expand the league community.

Or you could just have your parents let you download real league.
The reason the clients are separate is because of patching. Otherwise the client would need to install to TWO directories, so that the game files didn't interfere with each other. Basically it'd be a pain to do that, and it would cause problems with the main client, and take too much work.
Not to mention, most kids get real league before PBE, so there shouldn't be this issue, meaning that you're actually an outlier, and that this extra work would be for a significantly smaller portion of the league population than would be worth the effort.
So while it might be nice for you, and admittedly for many that play the main server and test on the PBE regularly, it is probably unlikely to happen.

zangtsa101

01-28-2013

Just tell your parents to let you play league it is not like CoD were you shoot people and gain exp from kill someone.

Minnesoda

01-28-2013

Quote:
FDBxFRODO:
Or you could just have your parents let you download real league.
The reason the clients are separate is because of patching. Otherwise the client would need to install to TWO directories, so that the game files didn't interfere with each other. Basically it'd be a pain to do that, and it would cause problems with the main client, and take too much work.
Not to mention, most kids get real league before PBE, so there shouldn't be this issue, meaning that you're actually an outlier, and that this extra work would be for a significantly smaller portion of the league population than would be worth the effort.
So while it might be nice for you, and admittedly for many that play the main server and test on the PBE regularly, it is probably unlikely to happen.

Well i understand your point but our administrator rights are really screwed up and we would need too re-install to get it to work but we need a back up and we are struggling in that situation

AriesMajor

01-28-2013

Quote:
Im the ****:

Guess what....YOU'RE GROUNDED!

Ashurion

01-28-2013

It appears that someone should lock your PBE too. Don't let your parents find it. >

Minnesoda

01-28-2013

Quote:
Ashurion:
It appears that someone should lock your PBE too. Don't let your parents find it. >

im 15....

Darkest Sunrise

01-28-2013

Quote:
Im the ****:
im 15....

You say your 15 but are you? I'm so tired of little kids on the Pbe If you're 15 and have administrator locks on your account you either have crazy protective parents or you're like 12 and your parents won't give you administrator rights so you went on the forums to whine about it. Hope this helps! Sincerely, DarkestSunrise