Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Alex Ich (paraphrase): "There is no counter to Kha'Zix mid"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanzawa

01-28-2013

i wreck him as zed.

its pretty easy. you have a lot of free harass and at 6, if he jumps on you, he dies.

migty1joe

01-28-2013

Lee sin says i dont think so

Alphazonex

01-28-2013

GP Mid actually poops on KZ.

I guess Alex is talking about him having no counter out of the normal mid picks though.

Saabi

01-28-2013

Quote:
Krimson62:
I hate the mindless people who think because one person says something it must be true...

Don't forget mr ich called ezreal useless along with most of the pro scene.

They do good because people follow their lead, and they know how to deal with it. People need to start thinking for themselves and make their own way.

i guarantee you plenty of champions beat kha'zix. just not the most popular ones.

i tend not to ignore stuff einstein said about physics.

just like you probably shoudlnt ignore stuff alex sais about mid lane.

True Bandito

01-28-2013

I love how people downvoting me without a single counter argument.

Never played Elise?

Yuffy Kisaragi

01-28-2013

jungle rammus. I've been using him to counter ad melee assassins with great success. just sit back with your adc and peel instead of initiating. for your build, go spirit stone, boots, philo, crest of ancient golem, sunfire. then build support items like locket.

its all about taunting khazix/rengar/zed/talon/yougetthepicture the moment he jumps on someone.

Kirballs1

01-28-2013

Quote:
Siky:
Keyword COUNTER. You guys do know what that means right? If you can't kill him and he can't kill you, that's not a counter to him, he can still go to another lane and kill people.

What champion can shut him down from farming and ganking side lanes too if he can't kill you.

Rammus Mid.

Kirballs1

01-28-2013

Quote:
migty1joe:
Lee sin says i dont think so

You mean gutted Lee,most pros dropped him already.

Dextros is Bad

01-28-2013

Hello ppl fiddle mid beats khazix -_- fiddle mids beats all bruisers but talon just bc of the bleed -_-

Kirballs1

01-28-2013

Quote:
Yuffy Kisaragi:
jungle rammus. I've been using him to counter ad melee assassins with great success. just sit back with your adc and peel instead of initiating. for your build, go spirit stone, boots, philo, crest of ancient golem, sunfire. then build support items like locket.

its all about taunting khazix/rengar/zed/talon/yougetthepicture the moment he jumps on someone.

OMG Another smart player <3 you.Not my kind of build but more power to you.Don't let the meta sheep find out shhhh.