Alex Ich (paraphrase): "There is no counter to Kha'Zix mid"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fathootz

01-28-2013

Chogath will eat this puny void monster
and nidalee..Lol KEEP JUMPING INTO MY SPEARS NOOB ASS BUG

margalolwut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irelia Carries U View Post
can't diana/ryze stand up to khazix?
theoretically i guess.

Ryze might struggle a bit more cuz he is squishier early game, but lvl 9 should turn a lot of tides i guess.

Dunno.

Siky

01-28-2013

Keyword COUNTER. You guys do know what that means right? If you can't kill him and he can't kill you, that's not a counter to him, he can still go to another lane and kill people.

What champion can shut him down from farming and ganking side lanes too if he can't kill you.

ProtoTypeXII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by margalolwut View Post
yea not sure there is an AP counter...

but to be honest, i've liked kennen vs a lot of these traditional lane bullies, like riven, darius, and garen..

has anyone tried kennen vs kha in mid? how did it go?
I played Kennen against pre-nerf Talon and won hard. Played him again against Zed yesterday and won easily. No Kha'zix yet though ended going against him as Viktor and won very hard.

True Bandito

01-28-2013

Quote:
Keyword COUNTER. You guys do know what that means right? If you can't kill him and he can't kill you, that's not a counter.
By not feeding Kha, you already countered him. And as I said, Elize can easily bully him out of the lane.

margalolwut

01-28-2013

kennen became unpopular all of a sudden..

i recently played him against a riven.. it wasnt even close, but then again kennen is a good counter to her. He is just great in lane and pretty good in team fights

Krimson62

01-28-2013

I hate the mindless people who think because one person says something it must be true...

Don't forget mr ich called ezreal useless along with most of the pro scene.

They do good because people follow their lead, and they know how to deal with it. People need to start thinking for themselves and make their own way.

i guarantee you plenty of champions beat kha'zix. just not the most popular ones.

Systam

01-28-2013

mantheon is still amazing against khaz as already said. He's such a dominate laner

Mxie

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insectomancer View Post
how paraphrased was it? link pls.
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._ama_p/c852c2s
+
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._ama_p/c852bez

Kydd

01-28-2013

Morde is good if you know what you are doing