Doran's Shield.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpicyLeaves

01-28-2013

I'm liking the S3 changes to Doran's Blade and Ring. +5 Hea;th per AA benefits AD Carries and AA-Reliant Bruisers. +5 Mana per AA means Mages have a way to get back mana instead of recalling/bugging the jungler for timers on blue. But I'm really unsure about Doran's Shield. I haven't seen anyone build it in S3, ever. Blocking 5 damage isn't that much out of (on average) around 50-100 AD. IMO I think it still needs some changes, because at the moment it isn't popular. Why would you build shield on Malphite when you can just build Ring and have Damage+Mana? Why build Shield on Volibear when you can just build Blade and have even better health sustain than before? Personally I believe it would be good if it gave mana and health back on AAs, but 5 is a little too much, because ADCarries and such could abuse it. Making it 2 or 3 would be good.Although I'm really not sure. What does everyone else think of the new Shield?

Mísery

01-28-2013

Needs Minion damage reduction

A Wild Lee Swag

01-28-2013

ive never seen it used aswel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msery View Post
Needs Minion damage reduction
this

800eloPubtrash

01-28-2013

It needs to block physical damage instead of just autos.

Kaysler

01-28-2013

Doran's shield should reward you for being hit with spells or Autos. be it in bonus AR, MR, HP, Mana anything. then it benefits you "using" it.

JHVH

01-28-2013

You people...