Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

On a support which enchant is worth getting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

01-28-2013

I was full build leona and wanted to mess around with them, i gave captain a try...honestly couldn't tell if there was a difference

FlameKraken

01-28-2013

The only choice for any hero in any role is Homeguards.

gregorymarco

01-28-2013

Homeguard.
No homeguard=noob.

In all seriousness homeguard is the best for supports. Get the mobility so you aren't missing out on exp and can heal/buff the ADC more with less cost.

It's really dependant on who you are though.

SonOfTheDevil

01-28-2013

I personally prefer grabbing Alatricity...Captain's nice and all, but your team will always outrun you unless you're playing Janna or something

Olek Skilgannon

01-28-2013

Homeguard pretty much.

ManDudeMcDudeman

01-28-2013

Homeguard is really the best boot enchant in general.

Alumenlux

01-28-2013

i don't bother getting any enchant really, it's difficult to get gold since you arent farming and 475 just seems better used on something else

unless we're being pushed and need to guard our home in which cause i get guardhome boots

Pessimist

01-28-2013

captain

your jungler and your support typically should go captain if you're not in a losing situation (which you would then go homeguard), so you move faster running to your front line AND back line as a carry (alacrity or furor, depending)

it doesn't benefit you at all if you have the enchant, but it does speed up minions + allies.. so imo it's worth it.

it's overall such a strong upgrade but majority of games don't last long enough for the support to enchant their boots.

kthnxbai

Recruiter

01-28-2013

none.

Crowcide

01-28-2013

Cap is a good pick on any support.

Homegaurd isn't great, not like you can clear or hold alone as a support.