Why is Cassiopeia's Twin Fang treated as multi-target.

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

universe within

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

idc. She is a short range mage with no gap closers in a game where everyone has a gap closer a stun or insane burst damage. If she gets in your face and she has a Rylai's and spell vamp you deserve the punishment for letting her get that close.

Reyvax

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
You forget Vlad's Q.
They fixed it when they nerfed the cd to 4 sec from 3 sec since there was no reason to keep it like that.

Cowgomoomoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen Kozuki View Post
idc. She is a short range mage with no gap closers in a game where everyone has a gap closer a stun or insane burst damage. If she gets in your face and she has a Rylai's and spell vamp you deserve the punishment for letting her get that close.
That's just.....wrong

Voidgolem

01-28-2013

if she has a rylais she can Q you from the other side of the lane and then run up to hit you with other things. That's basically why you buy it, after all.

SasakitheCouncil

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
You forget Vlad's Q.
4 second CD vs <1 sec CD

NaChoGentleman

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasakitheCouncil View Post
4 second CD vs <1 sec CD
scarier, .5 sec cooldown >_>

if it took full spell vamp? daaaaaamn.

Gelion

01-28-2013

She isn't even played in tournaments at all, I say buff her and hopefully we can see less kats everywhere

universe within

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelion View Post
She isn't even played in tournaments at all, I say buff her and hopefully we can see less kats everywhere
She is hardly played anywhere at all. I think removing the fake handi-cap to her Twin Fang would put her in the right spot.

Cowgomoomoo

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen Kozuki View Post
She is hardly played anywhere at all. I think removing the fake handi-cap to her Twin Fang would put her in the right spot.
I don't get why you think this is what would make her balanced. Full rylai slow and spell vamp on a .5 sec cooldown is broken.

universe within

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgomoomoo View Post
I don't get why you think this is what would make her balanced. Full rylai slow and spell vamp on a .5 sec cooldown is broken.
It's not broken. She has to land her Q or her W for this to happen. Otherwise it isn't a .5 second CD. It is SINGLE TARGET damage where most mages are pulling huge burst on an entire team. There are so many better picks than Cass that can pull huge burst on a single target or an entire team. Hell, why would I even pick Cass when I can pick Ryze and have huge single target and aoe damage and be extremely tanky at the same time? (I'm aware Cass is strong against Ryze so this is an odd example but I'm not looking at 1v1 here I'm looking at what I can do for my team in a team fight.)

123456 ... 10