"You're last pick, you're the worst on the team, you support"

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hassohappa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

If you had been the AD then your support would have sat at tower doing nothing.
If you had been the jungle your lanes would have died before you had cleared both buffs.
If you had been mid or top your other lanes would feed, your jungle would never gank, and you would get camped by the enemy jungle once they notice you're the only thing resembling a threat on your team.

Welcome to soloqueue, you're gonna be here a while.

SourApples

01-28-2013

Being a jungler/support main I can say that while it's extremely difficult to make your bad ADC better it's 10x harder to make Mid do better and 100x harder to make top lane better.

Fathootz

01-28-2013

My response to that is always

Okay have fun getting counter picked and dominated
which is usually what happens. Unless the other team is retarded

Streyeker

01-28-2013

Yeah I hate when somebody takes the roll you want and then sucks balls with it.

MewOfDoom

01-28-2013

Not that I agree with the idea that last should *always* support, but as the last pick, it is technically true that you have the least amount of ELO up for risk.

First pick is typically the highest ELO on the team, and should the team lose, they lose more points than you do. It is understandable they would want more control.

churahm

01-28-2013

Yes we know you're the center of the world and should never have to play what you don't want to. Well guess what, you have equally as much chance to be last pick as anyone else. Your team lost, it happens. I doubt you have a perfect 100% win record as non-support.

And those times when you lost lane and probably blamed the jungler, someone else had to play support and endure you losing his game.

Naonical

01-28-2013

People who pull the "you're last pick because you suck" in general are the ones who tend to be the worst players on the team.

If I see someone at the screen start knocking people before we even get into the game, I rather just dodge. Most of the times in the past when I did que with people like that, they just lowered team spirit and when that happens people tend to play worse. Basically you would be throwing a match that might drag on for 20+ mins when you could just take the hit now and reque.

Sadly there will be people who come and tell you that you sucked and should have tried harder. That's not the case. I don't care if you are 20/0 if you are the only person doing anything, and the other team has better skilled players then yours, chances are you won't be able to carry them to victory. Especially when it will be very likely the bad players will be hard feeding their carries, so they will overpower you no matter how fed you are. 1v5 doesn't win matches much simply because they can easily split push for win.

Ral Zarek 2UR

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verotes View Post
c[_]
Hold that a bit lower, I need to take a leak.

Faith452

01-28-2013

People should just man up and learn to play support, I don't see why everyone hates it. If your good at support your ad shouldn't feed, and at least should have an opportunity to farm, there is nothing worse than playing ad with someone who has no idea what they are doing support and you just get zoned all game.

Fathootz

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project VR View Post
Being a jungler/support main I can say that while it's extremely difficult to make your bad ADC better it's 10x harder to make Mid do better and 100x harder to make top lane better.
"Im not a bad adc you are just a ****ty support." 2/8/0 58cs graves 20 minutes in

123456 ... 8