Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should thornmail be put back in 3v3

Yes we want thormail back 15 65.22%
No thornmail shouldnt be on 3v3 5 21.74%
Maybe an item like thormail should be made 5 21.74%
Whats thornmail trololo 1 4.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 23 .

We need thornmail back on 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkyBarracuda

Recruiter

01-28-2013

TT has become broken for champions such as xin jax ad teemo kayla and many more... the reason no thormail now ppl such as myself who build tanky must forgo the cheaper thornmail for an frozen heart or randuin omen both costing around1000 gold more, also frozen heart doesnt even work on champs like garen mundo or rumble making it even less cost efficent. simply put we need thornmail back or at least a watered down alter like they did with warmongs or wriggles.... so what do u guys think sorry to rant for so long

Fanderey

01-28-2013

I really like sunfire cape on TT, it's not hard to rush and I think it's more balanced on TT than thornmail was.

Turtle Omega

01-28-2013

"Let's put thornmail in so we can completely counter the enemy team with one item"

a lurker above

01-28-2013

If one item completely counters the other team, that's kinda on them...