::URGENT:: Fix the item database...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Level99RaidBoss

10-22-2010

Riot uses the meager resources they gain from selling skins (which have huge production costs in themselves) trying to add new features to the game, we can't expect them to update old features which aren't widely used.

They just need to sell another 100k $15 skins and they can start paying 3 guys to work on adding a replay feature.

Hydrallics

10-22-2010

- bump 4 Guinsoo!!

Wriggle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
If you have any specific issues that need to be corrected, please list them. Otherwise this thread is not useful.
Please don't troll, Guinsoo.

Riot hasn't updated their web json data pack since Sona was released, so any information pertaining to the Swain or Lux patches are missing from the website, and I know for a fact that this (the data generation, anyways) is automatically done by using a script that just has to be run -- which has several errors, I might add: Phoenix Stance has 3 levels, any recipes that use double items (Brutalizer = 2 Long Swords) are inaccurate as they only show one of the item, couple other things that I can't think of at the moment.

I take issue with it personally as you guys normally send me the data pack every patch cycle, and yet you guys haven't generated the pack for over a month (it's normally every two weeks), so both the information databases I host and you host fall way behind~!

I'm not going to hardcode any numbers in either, as that relies on accurate patch notes, and, well, heh, 100% accuracy is just a pipe dream

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Oh look, another developer trolling a legitimate thread. Oh wait, it's the same one.

Hydrallics

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wriggle View Post
Please don't troll, Guinsoo.

Riot hasn't updated their web json data pack since Sona was released, so any information pertaining to the Swain or Lux patches are missing from the website.

I take issue with it personally as you guys normally send me the data pack every patch cycle, and yet you guys haven't generated the pack for over a month, so both the information databases I host and you host fall way behind~!

I'm not going to hardcode any numbers in either, as that relies on accurate patch notes, and, well, heh, 100% accuracy is just a pipe dream
...and the truth shall set you free, Amen!! >..<-

Hydrallics

10-22-2010

Postal9

10-22-2010

And Galio is not classified as a Melee.

Hydrallics

10-23-2010

Hydrallics

10-23-2010

...waiting on Riot response!! >..<

Hydrallics

10-23-2010