Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Major Flooding in Australia, ~250k Homes Without Power, Millions in Damage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antholagnia

01-28-2013

Quote:
Zalera:
Not with the bush fires you get in Australia, you don't.

Anyways, sympathy from a kiwi, ausbro. Stay strong.

California gets fires every year.

Good luck, Australia.

Pyrite Illusion

01-28-2013

Quote:
Foxley:
As a Californian, I wish we could trade our drought for your floods.

Seriously though, I wish safety for those affected.

Ironically we have half the country in drought with the southern states now slipping back into one.

Delnoir

01-28-2013

That seriously sucks. What is it with flood over there? If it's not weather it's the beaches getting sick of waiting for Summer and bringing the party to you...

I hope you guys pull through.

Curlyfry

01-28-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
To hope that people stay safe. To wish them well. To let them know people care.

Take care, guys. Our hearts are with you.

So should I come to the league forums with everyone bit of news unrelated to the game for sentiment? It just isn't the place and gives sad feels.

DEagleEye

01-28-2013

Too right we have half the country in drought, tropics flood, anything south burns.....

Good luck to those in Queensland, and Northen NSW. Also to my brother, whos on holiday in Queensland (when sunny its an awesome place to be).

NotRandoms

01-28-2013

At least it wasn't as bad as 2011, that's a small consolation I suppose. It would have sucked having to fix up the suburb a second time. Still going to go help out at Bundaburg though.

Shadowed Ruby

01-28-2013

My area has flooded like the dickens. We're cut off from most things right now, but where I am is safe and dry, and surprisingly, still has power. For that I'm very grateful.

The nearby township (literally 5 minutes down the road) is completely flooded, so I feel rather lucky.

This is what I get for living out in the thicket, though! Beautiful lakes and river, great trees and vibrant and abundant wildlife... But bushfires and floods.

SmellslikeCF

01-28-2013

There's only 1 way Riot can appease our need for support and consideration.

Our own server!

ROIT PREASE

EDIT: Also I really do feel bad for the people of QLD (I'm in Syd) they've encountered another major flood in the past, the previous being much more devastating than the current one, but both are still pretty bad!

Celestya

01-28-2013

This is kinda shocking, hope my friend in Aussie is okay, he just got himself a house too. Really hope he's safe atm.

thekous

01-28-2013

omg who cares