[Champion Concept] Vha'Xath, The Image of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostbite Snipes

01-30-2013

@aShadyHeartless That was a very rude and uncalled for comment. This champion was not inspired by Kha'Zix in any way. An AD void champion with some stealth. That doesn't = Kha'Zix. This champion doesn't have healing, doesn't have evolutions like Kha'Zix, doesn't have a jump or gap closer, doesn't have bonus isolation damage.

Rakala....ka....la....li....I give up on your name. The point of the added on things isn't to do very much, other than just make it a little more confusing. Yeah, if you want to you can unscramble the things, but you will lose farm in the process of trying to determine what his stats really are, lose gold and EXP, and your lane will get pushed. Or if you do what while in lane you won't be very focused on him. Either way it serves a purpose. And if you can't solve it, the most it will do is make you not want to fight him as much.

Frostbite Snipes

01-30-2013

Bump? Bump.

Bioraptr

01-30-2013

I really like this! I think the passive needs a bit of work, though. Everyone here (including me :X) thinks that it might prove either too frustrating for newer players or useless for experienced players and such. Otherwise, I think that the Q synergies well with the illusory mechanics of his other abilities with its reduced vision range. It might need to be moderated though. A targeted, on-demand vision suppress doesn't sound all that fun for the other player.

OH I have an idea for the passive! Why not make it so that he keeps his stealth and such (losing the scrambled stats though) while also appearing as a random champion on his team/enemy team (whichever) while on the cusp of enemy vision? I think that would be confusing as all hell to his opponents.

Frostbite Snipes

01-30-2013

That's genius! Thank you so much, now people can stop saying how much they hate the passive lol.

Bioraptr

01-31-2013

You're welcome, very glad to help

Keledrath

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Perhaps make the new passive work with a similar mechanic to Evelyn's passive? If he comes within that range he is revealed as himself, but otherwise he looks like a random champion from his own team (don't allow champs from the enemy team, since that's a very obvious fake). You could also give him some kind of enhanced regen while disguised, again similar to evelyn.

Frostbite Snipes

01-31-2013

Hmmm....I don't know about the enhanced regen thing, his passive already is quite a lot. But the range thing was something I added, the specific range is 800, which is I believe around the range of Caitlyns auto attacks.

Frostbite Snipes

02-01-2013

Bump

Frostbite Snipes

02-01-2013

Bump

GenMadHatter

02-02-2013

..Hi....i have to say this as nicely as i can.......your damage on every ability needs to be WAYYYYY the flip down....i would suggest looking at lolwiki for ideas on how much to do damage for...because what you have going is way to much..on and MR and regular armor doesnt raise per level.