Winamp's global hotkeys won't work

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D41FT3R

12-30-2010

I am getting the same problem with Media Monkey. It was working fine a few days ago but now it's a thorn at my side.

UnholySins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

I do use key combinations with Skype but LoL doesn't like them. It works fine with Ventrilo of which I am using the numpad (doesn't interfere with LoL keyboard mapping?).

But for some reason, Skype requires CTRL, SHIFT or ALT, which I can't combine with LoL as they aren't recognized by other programs. It does the same with Windows Media Player.

giant swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2010

bump

D41FT3R

12-31-2010

To be a bit more specific my media keys require myself to press the [fn] key.

xRiney

12-31-2010

Bump for great justice, <3 Winamp </3 Alt tabbing.

Ctrl + Alt + N here >;o

giant swan

01-07-2011

bump

Ramdonperson

01-07-2011

yeah i have the same problem but personally i think it's no big deal. i play premades on skype so i don't need music playing in my headphones too when i'm playing LoL.

for me, winamp hotkeys work when you're not in-game, and when you're at the loading screens... is this true for anyone else?

giant swan

01-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramdonperson View Post
yeah i have the same problem but personally i think it's no big deal. i play premades on skype so i don't need music playing in my headphones too when i'm playing LoL.

for me, winamp hotkeys work when you're not in-game, and when you're at the loading screens... is this true for anyone else?
for me, they don't work in-game or during the champion loading screen right before a game starts
they work fine during every thing else, including champion select

giant swan

01-10-2011

bump

giant swan

01-15-2011

yet another bump

1234567 ... 12