Anti-Fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
If I could form a word for what you think I lost, I would not form communication this way. Alas, you do not fathom my loss and it is not of this: '. It is of a thing far, far past loss of a small '.
Oh, I caught your loss. 'Tis truly difficult to work around, but a bit of work and thought will surpass this handicap. And it is nurturing to your vocabulary.

And without that button, call it "god's comma"

RadiantPyrophore

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Oh, I caught your loss. 'Tis truly difficult to work around, but a bit of work and thought will surpass this handicap. And it is nurturing to your vocabulary.
You truly know my loss, it brings my brow high to know you too can pass information in this way. I lol grandly at your humor. It hurts missing ability to bring forth my own forum tag again. This loss also brings into focus many points in our ways of data translocation that lack multiplicit paths.

Nay! Hijacking this forum post is, sadly, what is now in occasion.

Vrouge

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
From what I've heard, DotA games, on average take longer than LoL games (lemme research Google for a sec)

DotA games on average last 45+ min.

LoL games average out to about 30 min.

None of the aforementioned "anti-fun" champions are known for forcing games to take 45 min.
Actually it's not that far apart. The average length of a match in both games hovers around the 35 minute mark and no I'm not making this up - go check out www.dotabuff.com, www.dota-academy.com and www.lolking.com. However LoL matches are generally shorter due to the smaller map, greater snowball nature + less ways to come back from a snowball and having a forfeit function.