Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF 5v5 team to grow and play at higher levels.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dangmidnight

01-27-2013

IM 22 y/o ,retired Marine good under pressure, good at communication, i can take feed back and give it. I play about 25+ hours a week , i use to play 40+ but elo system just to much for me. have yet to fine a team worth putting my time into. My exp. WOW, Halo, COD,AOM ( have played with pros or been rank high with in the game at top levels). I can bring alot to a team many different ways and willing to put time in and grow. Im a fast learn and can play any lane as of now but once my role is confirm i can master all champions for that lane. I do not have a fallback champion because i can play any champion and do fine with them.
IGN:dangmidnight
live in Florida

dangmidnight

01-27-2013

Bump

dangmidnight

01-28-2013

bump

dangmidnight

01-28-2013

bump

dangmidnight

01-31-2013

bump

dangmidnight

02-02-2013

bump