Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

old twisted treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noxy boyx

01-27-2013

i dont like the new twisted treeline , not only me my freind aswell. why cant riot cancel the new twited treeline and we get back the old one.
if some summeners like the new twisted treeline , we get the old twisted treeline back and change the name of the new one and we get summeners rift, twisted treeline crystal scar and the new twested treeline.

icydragan

01-27-2013

i dont totally agree with your opinion since i do like the new maps. but yes i would like the old map back to. myabe they should make a new gametype for the new ttl. they could make it 2v2s.
and bring the old ttl back and make 3v3s.

IS1c31790a71d7df6ff0016

01-27-2013

I'd like old Twisted Treeline back, too. I like new one, and i still play it over SR, but i feel nostalgic to old map. One of rare stupid decisions that Riot have done was removing old TT from matchmaking.

Eloquid

01-27-2013

Old TT was better even with all its flaws which were easily solvable.