Would you like to see Aniviana Jones made?

This is a totally awesome skin and I would get it even if it was legendary 18 50.00%
Still a totally awesome skin but maybe not worth it being legendary 14 38.89%
Still a totally awesome skin but for some reason that I can't explain I don't want it made 4 11.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Explorer Anivia (aka Aniviana Jones)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoAZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Explorer Anivia is the best idea for a skin ever period.

http://imgur.com/a/E1Y0w

First, Anivia never gets any skins, most of her skins that she does have suck. Also lets be honest, Team Spirit Anivia sucks so bad that it actually counts as -1 skin. Anivia deserves reparations for the travesty that has been done to her treachery that has been done to her in the form of "Team Spirit Anivia".

Second, Anivia hates snakes. I know its not technically in the lore or whatever, but if you search your feelings then you'll know it to be true. Anivia is a very unhappy camper when mid laning against Casoupia.

Third, this skin is both hilarious and awesome. Look at how ridiculous, yet completely awesome, Anivia looks when donning that totally gnarly and tubular hat and vest, while carrying her really like totally excellent and fancy adventurous whips in her talons. While it seems completely impractical for her to ever equip that really awesome attire, and even more impractical to use her whip or even reach the gun holstered at her side, it still looks like shes gonna eat your face off and is really mean and cool and stuff.

Fourth, Oh yea forgot this one, but theres already a bunch of explorer skins so it would fit right in. and would also be the best one. dont even say it wouldnt

Post your pictures below if you'd like to see it added to the album above.Thanks.

Wangnam Style

01-27-2013

very nice

C00LStoryJoe

01-27-2013

I support this idea. Here is my artistic rendition of Aniviana Jones.

Kuruizaki

01-27-2013

This skin is so cute, would buy/10

Teralisan

01-27-2013

no, just no
also
any inadequacies in her other skins are made up for by Noxus Hunter Anivia

WoAZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teralisan View Post
no, just no
also
any inadequacies in her other skins are made up for by Noxus Hunter Anivia
Look, I love Noxus Hunter Anivia as much as the next guy, but that no more makes up for Team Spirit Anivia than it would if I were to offer to buy you a brand new shiny computer after killing and desecrating the corpses of your entire family...

Ringo Mandingo

01-27-2013

**** inadequacies

BloodGod22

01-27-2013

Anivia is one of my favorite champs in the game yet all her skins are old and sucky.
None have new particle effects.

WoAZ

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodGod22 View Post
Anivia is one of my favorite champs in the game yet all her skins are old and sucky.
None have new particle effects.
I agree, and this skin should have a boulder particle effect for her Q and some kind of whip animations or something!

WoAZ

01-27-2013

Also Riot if you're making a "Battlecast Anivia" just stop production on that right now. She already has a robot skin, and shes not a robot chicken so stop making them. Anivia is my favorite character and I have a couple Legendary skins, but I WOULD NOT shell out money for another (not that I even own the first one) robot Anivia skin, legendary or otherwise.