Summoner Spotlight - Issue #1

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

10-22-2010
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Welcome to our first ever Summoner Spotlight!

As a community, you have incredible talent, creativity and passion. What a crime it is that these amazing fan projects don’t get more visibility! From here on out, we’ll have a weekly showcase of the coolest, funniest, and most jaw-dropping projects that you guys make yourselves. On with the show!

[Forum] The Story of Bob the Caster Minion
Summoner Ltdash has been freelancing in war journalism on the Fields of Justice and brought back the tragic tale of Bob the Caster Minion. Please, join us in a moment of silence for all the minions who have given their lives to defend our towers and protect the Nexus. Bob, and countless others, we salute you.

[Comic] MassivePwnage.com – Stacked
The folks behind MassivePwnage.com are playing LoL and lending their clever game commentary to comics about item stacking effects, vindictive towers and even some unrelated insight on the lives of cats. Take a look and prepare for giggles!

[Video] Morgana Sketch Timelapse
Yumedust has graciously created a time lapse video of incredible Morgana fan art, claimed to have been finished in an hour and a half. We don’t really have words for how impressed we are... but if that’s a “sketch,” we can’t wait to see the other masterpieces Yumedust surely has in store.

[Art] Lux Fanart
We’ve been fans of Katertot’s work for a while, but she continues to astound us with new art pieces which instantly become our desktop backgrounds. This time, she took it upon herself to make some fan art for Lux, which once again takes our breath away. See for yourself, it’ll leave you spellbound.

[Video] Oh Mundo Mundo
To wrap it up, we have a little musical number for you, compliments of TheRawter160 on YouTube. Go on, sing along! You know the words!

That’s it for this week’s inaugural edition of the Summoner Spotlight! We can’t wait to see the other surprises you talented folk have to show off. Have you found or created something that you’d like to have featured in the spotlight? Send a link with your summoner name to Summoner_Spotlight@riotgames.com!

Go forth, create, and see you next week!

Jakezorz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Oh, neat.

Grimsqueaker

Recruiter

10-22-2010

omg. mundo mundo.

Disaresta

10-22-2010

4 IE's? Hell yeah the passives stack.

Pyropuss

10-22-2010

I demand to see the league of legends activity book posted.

Diffused

10-22-2010

Awesome.

And I want that Morgana sketch as my loading image for Morgana..

SKT T1 Kush

10-22-2010

Mundo Mundo... Har har..

RIOT, you have to hire whoever made that Morgana. I just sorta ****ed and cried at the same time at my own incompetence in the face of that artist.

Also, major props on the fan respect. You never cease to make me hate game producers less and less. Only you, RIOT.

zOrritOh

10-22-2010

Mundo! Oh Mundo Mundo!

♥♥♥

Tangar

10-22-2010

I advise you to hire Yumedust

Zetius

10-22-2010

Looking for more of this stuff!

Go community!

1234511 ... 13