Eve ult literally does no damage now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naezma

01-26-2013

They made it so it's more of an Initiation tool, instead of using it when people are 30% HP in team fights.

Use it first thing, dealing current health percentage and adding a slow, then running in.

Grammatizator

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertruth View Post
A single Mundo cleaver will deal more damage than an Eve ult.

Not only that, it also heals Mundo.
and it has minimum damage

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertruth View Post
A single Mundo cleaver will deal more damage than an Eve ult.

Not only that, it also heals Mundo.
Only Mundo's cleaver doesn't scale with AP, it's a line-skill shot, and it's single target.

I dislike the Eve changes too (mostly the range change; her damage did need to be nerfed)---but lets get our facts accurate and straight.

iKardia

01-26-2013

massive shield+massive slow = anyone who gets hit dies

and if the target is not at max health, 1 E and some Qs should be enough to finish anyone

ppl just cry too much

nerf kayle buff trundle fak dis gaim

Higgly

01-26-2013

I really hate it when people use the word "literally" figuratively.

Austinodood

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGWPFriends View Post
Refunding health = healing
see even though it refunds health, it only refunds half of the health it costed to use, resulting in a net loss of health.

Nabawan Princess

01-26-2013

It's pre season they like to go crazy with the nerfs and buffs to test to see if things will work there is a chance she will get rebuffed in next patch after seeing how hard Evelyns win rate tanked. Before she was technically OP with a 56% win ratio. after the patch she drooped to a 46% win ratio. they will find a happy medium soon or later.. Or alternatively they don't care a bout the champion and just let her die and disappear from the usefulness charts. Oh great Riot wizard Share with us your wishes on who you don't want to be played!

Nicodemous

01-26-2013

I totally agree, and I do miss it... but honestly, are you really missing the damage that much? It still shields you and it still slows entire teams... I haven't played a ton of eve since the nerfs but from what I can tell she is still strong as all get out because she can still pretty much come out of nowhere and have a person dead before they have much time to react...

Nicodemous

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinodood View Post
see even though it refunds health, it only refunds half of the health it costed to use, resulting in a net loss of health.
You forget about his passive and any other regenerative aids and effects he may add, so no. Kind of like on Sion at a certain point you just leave your E toggled on because you should have enough life steal /regen plus a big enough life pool it simply is free for all intents and purposes....

Rumble The Hero

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGWPFriends View Post
Like it literally actually does no damage at all now
You are literally wrong.