Teemo's shrooms exploding when trying to kill them as melee champs...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scattaman

10-22-2010

I'm not sure if this is happening to everyone but whenever I buy an oracle to get rid of Teemo's shrooms, I cannot autoattack them... as soon as I get in range to kill them they explode.... it seems as if there is something wrong with the hitbox but I think i should be able to kill a shroom without it exploding in my face everytime I spot one...

SharpCheddarChee

10-22-2010

Only a ranged champion can destroy teemo shrooms....sorry. Even if a melee champion was able to attack it, the effect would still be the same, because of how close you would have to be to hit it. Shroom puff in your face.

AnjouShin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

the problem is that you have to give the attack order and not move or cast while you are in explosion range. if you give the attack order you can kill the mushrooms without triggering them. sometimes minions or other players trigger mushrooms while you try to destroy them.
oracles does not make you invulnerable to mushrooms and its not supposed to do that

Scattaman

10-22-2010

I think thats bull though... shrooms should only explode if you are right on them...

Also,
Its not consistent... Xin and Panth can kill them but not Morde or Singed, or Blitz?! They're all melee so why give some an advantage because they have a longer weapon?

Scattaman

10-22-2010

Dude I know oracles are not some immune items against shrooms... i'm just saying that I should be able to autattack without it blowing up in my face... especially since certain melee character and others can't...

AnjouShin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattaman View Post
They're all melee so why give some an advantage because they have a longer weapon?
no melee attack can outrange the mushroom trigger radius. i have seen morde killing mushrooms

AnjouShin

10-22-2010

if you still think its a bug add it here

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=303749

Spooony Bard

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpCheddarChee View Post
Only a ranged champion can destroy teemo shrooms....sorry. Even if a melee champion was able to attack it, the effect would still be the same, because of how close you would have to be to hit it. Shroom puff in your face.
Completely incorrect. Gragas is in the odd position where he attack range is just long enough to kill them, depending on the angle you approach them from. So sometimes he can punch them to death and sometimes his gut hits them before he gets in range.