Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Promoted in the new ranked =ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LORDenauoram

01-26-2013

Hy leagues support i find a very big problem:
Title:[Platform][Critical] Upon winned last game to be promoted people get banned (im one of them)

Description:
1)At first i was in II division and whanted to be promoted so i played and i up to I division and when i went 65 point and winned the game the pbe shut down and when comback they tell me that ur banned until 2612
2)I remarqued that people was in the head of list ( and i was fithing to get behind them ) they not play from the game that they got promoted in so i suggess ( after i get banned) that they also get banned too

This is a capture frommy problem by my PBE accont "redoumeh123"

rdzs

01-26-2013

Or maybe you were banned for a legitimate reason

Ragequitternob

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Quote:
LORDenauoram:
Hy leagues support i find a very big problem:
Title:[Platform][Critical] Upon winned last game to be promoted people get banned (im one of them)

Description:
1)At first i was in II division and whanted to be promoted so i played and i up to I division and when i went 65 point and winned the game the pbe shut down and when comback they tell me that ur banned until 2612
2)I remarqued that people was in the head of list ( and i was fithing to get behind them ) they not play from the game that they got promoted in so i suggess ( after i get banned) that they also get banned too

This is a capture frommy problem by my PBE accont "redoumeh123"

do you have high leaver lvl cause if you always leave a game and constantly get bugsplat your leaver level could easily cause u a ban ? and btw not really critical cause bug splat rarely occurs and promotion does not equal to ban

LORDenauoram

01-27-2013

no i don't have a high leaer level i got 0 leave and the last game that i was baned in i winedd it
and its not cause of bug splash cause i never leave i played all games

Vertany

01-27-2013

Quote:
LORDenauoram:

I played three games and was promoted from Silver IV to Silver II and am not banned. I think you got banned for a legitimate reason.

LORDenauoram

01-27-2013

I told u that i was promoted from II to I and when i was in I for the last game i winned to be promoted for series i get banned an i don't reely thing that i would be banned for a legitime reason cause i never leave and i don't have bug splash additionnaly in PBE people don't report isn't that true ?
And i will try to get new account in PBE to show my games that containe non leave and you can see it by your self if u have an acount go see "BOOM U DIE" history and u wwill see that is cleen

Jayeto

01-27-2013

you may not have leaves but the question remains how do you act IN games meaning is your behavior going against the summoners code. remember pbe is treated like live servers so in short if youre a dick in game it WILL get you banned from pbe (which in this case you received a perma ban from pbe, which sux since you have to wait for the pbe sign ups to open back up again).

Jayeto

01-27-2013

Quote:
LORDenauoram:
I told u that i was promoted from II to I and when i was in I for the last game i winned to be promoted for series i get banned an i don't reely thing that i would be banned for a legitime reason cause i never leave and i don't have bug splash additionnaly in PBE people don't report isn't that true ?
And i will try to get new account in PBE to show my games that containe non leave and you can see it by your self if u have an acount go see "BOOM U DIE" history and u wwill see that is cleen

far from it and there is your reason why you where banned prolly.

Mr Mystical

01-27-2013

I've been promoted from level 5 all the way to level one and no ban ....I don't think that's the issue at all. You probably got banned for other reasons.

LORDenauoram

01-28-2013

Quote:
Jayeto:
you may not have leaves but the question remains how do you act IN games meaning is your behavior going against the summoners code. remember pbe is treated like live servers so in short if youre a dick in game it WILL get you banned from pbe (which in this case you received a perma ban from pbe, which sux since you have to wait for the pbe sign ups to open back up again).

i m with you but i don't go against summoner code or somthing else i do not "trools" the proove is my games scores usually winning

and the question is why i would get baned from the first time to 2612 ?

again im saying that im not trooler or enything else i follow summoners code i don't leave and i got banned from the las game i would be promoted from the I Division to series and not from other to Division to I and i thing that what cause the problem