Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LOLReplay and PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icetech2

01-26-2013

Im just wondering if this is just me, but whenever i play a game on the PBE, the stats aren't saved and the match is unable to be played and the match is "saved" without a spectator copy.

Any other summoners with the same problem?

Side note: I already posted this on the lolreplay forums with no help at all.

Pentakill

Senior Recruiter

01-26-2013

The spectator system might not work on PBE.

Icetech2

01-26-2013

What about getting the replay in general? It always says that I need a "newer version" of Lolreplay, even though i have the latest one.

( This might be because of the fast that PBE is a future LOL)

Also, nice IGN.

Icetech2

01-26-2013

Bump

Pentakill

Senior Recruiter

01-26-2013

Quote:
Icetech2:
What about getting the replay in general? It always says that I need a "newer version" of Lolreplay, even though i have the latest one.

( This might be because of the fast that PBE is a future LOL)

Also, nice IGN.

If LOLReplay says you need a newer version, then you're probably screwed.
If it's a spectator issue, you can go into the config and have it not record spectator games and record the older style.

HellrazahSD

01-27-2013

The spectator replay mode has always worked on the PBE, but the recent League patch has caused it to stop working completely now. Annoying, nice tool to have. I have tried everything for 3 days with no luck. We just gotta wait until Haxalot gives us an update. It is still running from a Oct 31, 2012 patch.

The bad thing I see is LoLRecorder is so out of date, when the next few PBE patches hit Live servers it will most likely be unable to work with spectator replay mode. This means a lot of the youtube channels that do montages, skin reviews/previews, top play lists and even the pro broadcast scene will more than likely be screwed. Not to mention your average user who likes to analyze the details of a game which the regular, non-spectator mode cannot deliver.

With nearly 600,000 forum and site accounts, they sure know how to neglect their community by not giving any text updates on the progress or future patches, turning the forums basically OFF since early January. Good job.

I am actually surprised you managed to make a thread on their forums Ice, it shows 1 post from the 20th, then 1 from the 7... maybe my stuffs bugged.

CouilleBleu

01-27-2013

I agree with everything you guys said so far. Spectator mode was working perfectly on PBE, but not on the normal server. And now, since the last patch, spectator mode doesn't work anymore. Myself, a YouTuber, always use spectator replays because it's MUCH better than the normal replays.

I hope that either Haxalot update his LOLreplay, or Riot do something about it even though it's not their problem haha.
Anyway, we should feel lucky that we have a third-party program like LOLreplay in the first place!

namora

01-27-2013

I can't even play replays, let alone spectator mode. It's rather bothersome, but until someone who can do something about it does do something about it I'll have to wait.

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.

Edit 1: Added missing words and my tag.

Icetech2

01-27-2013

Quote:
HellrazahSD:
I am actually surprised you managed to make a thread on their forums Ice, it shows 1 post from the 20th, then 1 from the 7... maybe my stuffs bugged.

I didn't exactly post a forum topic. I only said that so people wouldn't tell me to go to their website and post it. I also only found 2 posts, with no answers. Logically thinking, what luck am I gonna have posting a 3rd one.