Do you care if a support or jungler finishes a kill?

Yes 144 17.52%
No 678 82.48%
Voters: 822. You may not vote on this poll

Do you actually ever care about 'KS'?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DenareDragon

01-26-2013

If I did 99% of the work and you rush in and take the last hit, then yes it bothers me.
Otherwise, no. I don't care.
Edit: This is even more annoying if you are standing there watching me do this, and then rush in to take the kill.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inv1cted View Post
I main support I know when it's time to just go balls deep and keep going till they're dead because they have flash up or they're near the tower (especially in solo queue I've seen too many infuriating escapes because I held off and the jungle or adc flubbed it trying to look pro and kill them with a skill shot in stead of just the requisite auto to finish it).
Obviously I try to feed the carry but sometimes (as I'm Australian and hence have 185-191 ping) an auto goes off on a 100% assured because the game hasn't registered my S key or click away that's when I get angry and apologize.

As far as KS goes there is only one way to KS in this game or any other team game. Intentionally watch someone 100-1% someone then blow everything to try and get the kill specifically to grief them .
I think my thing is that I don't want anyone to press the 's' key until the threat has been eliminated. I'd much rather see a support or jungler get kills than ever see a threat get away because someone tries to feed me.

I appreciate the thought, but I'd much rather the opponent just die.

Ireliateyou

01-26-2013

I don't care unless I'm an assassin, where it's noticeable when I use my summoners and every spell in my inventory to get a target from 100% to nothing and someone takes it during an ignite tick. Hell, even as a carry I don't mind because my job is to just get fed and push. A kill is just some bonus gold. Assassins just feel way more dependent on it.

Zynz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

only if it makes me get a quadra instead of a penta

MONKYfapper

01-26-2013

a kill is a kill. just dont go out of your way to get it as a support when the carry can easily get it

Ecaroh

01-26-2013

we got a kill, we all got money, they got a death, they're losing xp and money, i see no problems.

SirDoomington

01-26-2013

I'd say in 99.9% of cases, I don't mind what most people call "ksing". Ensuring a kill is more important than risking losing the kill so the carry can get the last hit.

Even when one champion does all the work and another jumps in for the last hit, there are still advantages. A kill and an assist is more gold for your team than just a kill, even if it is less gold for the carry. The only time I object to it is when the kill is guarenteed(like when an enemy is going to die by ignite or a tower bolt in midair), the carry did all the damage, the support landed a single hit or did something that would ensure an assist, but blows flash or an ult to make the last hit. That basically means the carry wasted their ignite and the support wasted a high cooldown spell. Even then, it's just a bad play- not rageworthy.

HotHit

01-26-2013

List of things that piss me off relating to kills:

- Teemo draining the team's gold.
- Noxian Guillotine.
- Someone preventing assist gold from being awarded.

I don't give a damn who gets the kill, although I am getting the hang of manipulating who lands the final blow. So, I can take early kills from my carry for a huge boost in my income via a four minute sight stone. But I'll gladly make an effort to make sure gold is flowing to the ones who need it most so long as there's a definite chance for a kill.

Necro Monkey

01-26-2013

as a jungler I do get "KS" stuff from team mates that are below 100hp
wich is just sad yo
I still manage to win most of my games thx to my ganks

ArtisticVision

01-26-2013

Only if I'm adc and its a darius waiting to last hit with his ult every time. That actually pisses me off but in almost no other situation does