Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server Maintenance 1/26/2013 11:45 PST

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zion l

01-26-2013

Quote:
namora:
I would ask again that you not presume that I am a toxic player, since again, you have ignored what I have written.

Forgive the ignorance of those who do not understand our ways, Sirrah. Eager he is to so quickly claim that you are toxic, without so much as a Hello! I'm appalled by such insolence. Fare thee well, my friend.

I impatiently await the swift and gracious return of Online Status in all of it's updated glory.

DrewDaPsycho

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Quote:
Kenshin Akira:
I hope this has to do with that annoying flickering every time the 'Join Game or Pass' pops up when in que for games..

I have seen that people were having this bug before the maintenance yesterday but I never got that till after the maintenance. I hope they do fix it and maybe with the new patch for the fixes I hope they release the new champion for pbe or something new.

UltimateAvengers

01-26-2013

Lol PBE is back online everyone.

VonBrauser

01-26-2013

I am getting a bug splat error when the game tries to load. I do not make it to the load screen, it just goes black then the report pops up. Is this wide spread? What can i do to fix it? I can't get double IP!!!!