Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server Maintenance 1/26/2013 11:45 PST

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

isabella valenti

01-26-2013

Quote:
Kenshin Akira:
I hope this has to do with that annoying flickering every time the 'Join Game or Pass' pops up when in que for games..

ya that happened to me too

namora

01-26-2013

Quote:
UltimateAvengers:
Your the reason PBE ain't fun. All you can do is complain about maintenances if you don't like it don't play. Besides people like you shouldn't even be allowed to play PBE with the attitude you toxic players have.

You insult me deeply with your words. I did not say "Riot, upon the my hatred grow, fix your **** or begone!" I asked that they let us know in advance or double and even triple check their posts to make sure all is at amends so as not to misconstrue information. Please understand that the post I made was directed at Riot and not you or any other player and as such they have not made reply, nor I hope assumption, for the message was given with the idea that it is one way, no reply necessary.

UltimateAvengers

01-26-2013

Quote:
namora:
You insult me deeply with your words. I did not say "Riot, upon the my hatred grow, fix your **** or begone!" I asked that they let us know in advance or double and even triple check their posts to make sure all is at amends so as not to misconstrue information. Please understand that the post I made was directed at Riot and not you or any other player and as such they have not made reply, nor I hope assumption, for the message was given with the idea that it is one way, no reply necessary.

I don't care not my fault your a toxic player. Just don't say anything next time.

namora

01-26-2013

Quote:
UltimateAvengers:
I don't care not my fault your a toxic player. Just don't say anything next time.

I would ask again that you not presume that I am a toxic player, since again, you have ignored what I have written.

Gi3ni3k

01-26-2013

dear admins, one thing for us, pls tell us when !!!

Ashurion

01-26-2013

Quote:
Gi3ni3k:
dear admins, one thing for us, pls tell us when !!!

When what?

Gi3ni3k

01-26-2013

when server up, ofc

Not Much U

01-26-2013

Quote:
UltimateAvengers:

Sorry to tell you, but this post has more toxicity than all of his combined.

What namora said is true, doesn't mean he's raging at riot for constantly doing routine maintenances. They switched from about weekly or bi-weekly to daily, and it's taking a bit of time for people to adjust to it, and since this one came in a squeeze, I believe he was right for most part to ask what he did.

Nerves

01-26-2013

new patch

Sgt Bones

01-26-2013

There is gonna be a new patch for all to test and find bug's to report don't worry guy's there working there hardest to get it back up so we can be there test dummies