Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server Maintenance 1/26/2013 11:45 PST

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gi3ni3k

01-26-2013

Quote:
multra:
summoners,

we will be performing some server maintenance and must bring the pbe servers offline.

Thank you for your understanding.

yea we waiting for new bugs !!!

EDIT: ofc to discover

Dreampod

01-26-2013

Man! I wish I'd read this half an hour ago instead of messing with my firewall and router trying to figure out why I wasn't able to connect having switched to a different router this morning.

Ashurion

01-26-2013

Quote:
namora:
you say 11:45 PST but not A.M or P.M as is the default amongst many lands. Please convert from military time scales or triple check your work next time.

Hmmm... I don't know but I think it's 24 hour time?

Canchelli

01-26-2013

well if u are making some maintenance shouldnt the server be offline instead of online ?

VIR iWreckNubs

01-26-2013

downtime?

The MechE

01-26-2013

It's cool guys. We can always play on live.

Wolfsleigher

01-26-2013

Quote:
namora:
you say 11:45 PST but not A.M or P.M as is the default amongst many lands. Please convert from military time scales or triple check your work next time.

1. Military time is easy... 11:45 means 11:45 am if it were pm it would say 23:45
2. "Triple check your work"? This is the PBE. This is the place to find bugs. Maintenance is normal. If you want little down time for bug fixes try the NA server.

UltimateAvengers

01-26-2013

Quote:
namora:

Your the reason PBE ain't fun. All you can do is complain about maintenances if you don't like it don't play. Besides people like you shouldn't even be allowed to play PBE with the attitude you toxic players have.

Mr Mystical

01-26-2013

any update on how long the downtime will be -- hope it fixes the accept game button issue, that's been totally wreaking havoc on starting up a game.

namora

01-26-2013

Quote:
Wolfsleigher:
1. Military time is easy... 11:45 means 11:45 am if it were pm it would say 23:45
2. "Triple check your work"? This is the PBE. This is the place to find bugs. Maintenance is normal. If you want little down time for bug fixes try the NA server.

Actually, until recently, maintenance was rare. That being said, recently, there has been maintenance and it is has been told to us in reasonable advancement. This one was not, nor did it convey a proper understanding of implementation until indeed it occurred. I merely requested that either it be told whether or not they are defaulting to military time, or that they add detail such as A.M or P.M to clarify the time of day. I apologize if you took offense to my reply, as it was hastily written and was indeed thought of with some ill intent, however I do stand by what I have said.