New Hero - Cinder the one armed chainsawed protagonist!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

superhappyfun

08-02-2009

Looks like a really sweet idea I would be interesting in seeing a hero like that in the future.

Derceto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2009

Yeah sounds like a great idea, definately a great inspiration for a hero!

Quep

08-02-2009

I dont think i can see a "CAR" being in the game, Maybe something a bit different haha... and if he is implemented, he should look a lot less like him, maybe not even resemble him, and get his own dialouge with some of ash's thrown in between for the lulz. although, how would a toggle passive work? I also dont like the "forced" synergy between the first two skills change please? you should never have a skill thats only usable after another, gets rid of player hero building, they all have to play the same skill build and it gets lame really fast

Tuul

08-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quep View Post
I dont think i can see a "CAR" being in the game, Maybe something a bit different haha... and if he is implemented, he should look a lot less like him, maybe not even resemble him, and get his own dialouge with some of ash's thrown in between for the lulz. although, how would a toggle passive work? I also dont like the "forced" synergy between the first two skills change please? you should never have a skill thats only usable after another, gets rid of player hero building, they all have to play the same skill build and it gets lame really fast
Ok, what if backslap slapped the target back regardless, but had a synergy bonus with charge, in that if you used it whilst a character was in the air, you got bonus damage/slow/or distance? further more, perhaps backslap and double barrel shotgun could have a synergy bonus (adds slow if target is in the air when fired?) Just throwing out ideas.

Im up for changing the ultimate, i only did the car because it was in the movie and i thought it fit, but im open to ideas.

My idea was not to have him visually look like ash williams, but it to be obvious that he was the main source of inspiration. Much like the twisted fate doesn't look a thing like gambit, yet the strong allusion is there.

my idea for the toggle passive was simply that you could click on the passive buff icon, to change from melee to ranged, simple as that. Some people thought it could be a tad imbalanced if you could do it on the fly, if that's the case, it could be only toggle-able whilst under the effects of your own healing fountain at your base. =D

Smolder

08-03-2009

Most of all I love the name lol. "the protagonist," ha that's too much

SexyTractor

08-03-2009

I watched evil dead 2 and army of darkness recently. Such amazing movies. Props to the idea, this addition would be badass.

SuicideJockey

08-05-2009

That hero would be made of all kinds of good and win. I would definitely play him