My Ad Blocker is no longer working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wiltri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

A few days ago my ad blocker seemingly stopped working. Ads are now showing up on streams and other websites where they previously didn't appear. I use Adblock Plus and it is enabled. Has anyone else had a similar problem or does anyone know why my ad blocker would just cease working?

Kragorn

10-22-2010

You need to be sure it's enabled on the page you are on. This happened to me and I thought I needed an update but somehow it got disabled for the livestream page I was watching---I re-enabled it and it's working fine now.

Wiltri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Thank you for the response. I'm almost positive it's enabled; it's red (not grayed out) and if I click the drop down bar "Enable AdBlock Plus" is checked. I think it's successfully working for some sites (of course since all ads for every site were previously blocked it's hard for me to know if ads are being blocked or if the site just doesn't have any ads) but other sites like Facebook, WorldofWarcraft, Youtube, and Livestream ads are appearing. ?_?

Edit: Here's a screenshot of an ad popping up during a stream. I moused over my adblocker and it claims to be enabled.

http://img839.imageshack.us/i/84265535.png/