Did Annie's visual rework surprise you?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IrrationalNoob

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I have a really really old one. Maybe I should do a new one.
I honestly have not even looked at the Annie rework since they changed her cone control.

I voted for it and campaigned for it.

But they completely trashed the control scheme for my favorite champion. So I could care less if they reworked her visually now.

FireScorpion

01-29-2013

Quote:
*cheering* yes please!

IS1919c0afb0e5a67513f39

01-29-2013

Quote:
Visual - I'm not sure. Gameplay definitely, but visual is up in the air because a lot of his charm is his derpiness.
So one last quick question, again totally unrelated! Do you think Zyra could use a buff or two, after the last nerf with the turrets prioritazing tanks, her solo lane is very weak now. What are your thoughts and are there any plans for a buff or two?

Thanks for your time

Splinterheart

01-29-2013

I wasn' t suprised, because she definitely needed one. But I kinda expected Sivir to be this one. Better be the next!!

Exotic3s

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirana Arashi View Post
Come on Morello , don't ignore me and tell me , is Heimerdinger in the list for a Visual Upgrade? I desperately want to know , please.
Dude go through ALL the red post -____- he mentions Sion i next (Most likely) and HOPEFULLY HEIMER. So they are thinking about him. Not sure when he will be reworked but heimer is on the list.

Don't expect it to be done any time soon.

RelaxAndRawr

01-29-2013

Just give me a Lee Sin legendary/PFE level skin. That's all I ask. All of these other visual reworks are nice and all. But really. I'm pretty sure Lee warrants this level of attention.

Tjihyana

01-29-2013

Morello, since the topic is of reworks, my eyes fall towards Poppy. You and Zileas have mentioned in the past that she needs a rework of her kit badly, but would this rework also possibly contain a visual rework? She is one of the older champions after all, but considering that looks quite good.

Also, please don't ruin Poppy's playstyle if possible, it's so much fun ._. I understand her ult will need reworking, but the "Balls to the walls" style of tough "assassin"/fighter is just something I love and can't find in any other champ. She's been my favorite for half of the years I've played the game, and would hate if her playstyle suddenly turned completely different.

Zeninth

01-29-2013

Morello can you tell us the answer to the question on everyone's mind? With the rework of Annie and all her skins, will Goth Annie be sold outside of the Digital Collector's Edition bundle?

Divine Paradigm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
please do

FilthySaint

01-29-2013

Morello: a note for the distant future, if you will.

One day, a long time from now, should you get to reworking old champs that still look pretty good, I have a request for Nasus.

Don't do new voice work.

His voice actor has passed on, and it is still one of, if not the, best voices in the League.
Should the time come he gets a visual rework, leave his small, yet awesome, voice set as it is.
Thank you.

tl;dr - The cycle of life and death continues.......