Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Did Annie's visual rework surprise you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheEnygma

01-29-2013

Hate to bring this up as it's not belittling your work but HoN's having a 3.0 update where 40 (yes 40) of their characters are getting new art. When you look at all the characters that need art reworks vs those that could use some touching up here and there, kinda strange that we'd probably need a year or at least several months to get everyone done

GloryandHonor

01-29-2013

I feel like Udry needs one also

Morello

Lead Designer

01-29-2013

Quote:
MooncakeForAll:
@Morello. Do you got any idea who will have the next update after annie?

Yes, but not telling yet, because the expectation will be "tomorrow" if I do

I'll shed some light on this as we get closer.

Mirana Arashi

01-29-2013

Morello , talking about Visual Upgrades , is Heimerdinger getting one too? It wouldn't be bad for him to get one I think.

Revelationz

01-29-2013

So Morello,

While you are here I need to ask you a question concerning Lux. I am sure that you are tired of hearing from the Lux fan base, and I am not here to say I hate the Steel Legion Lux skin. I think it is a fantastic skin, and I plan on buying it. My question is is Lux on the table for a visual rework? I really like how polished Steel Legion looks compared to her other skins.

~ Bannanazaz

Gofduh

01-29-2013

Soraka skins.
Karma rework.
Take a look at zilean, his mana usage early game is a bit high, he is my favorite champ I'd love if he got a little love with a visual and maybe take a look at him to make him more viable.
Heimer

I think veigar could use some sprucing up.

Nasus as well. He looks so dumpy.

In fact visually remake all your old champs, and release some new skins for some of them. Put champion creation on hold.

Also Proving grounds.

Morello

Lead Designer

01-29-2013

Quote:
Bannanazaz:
So Morello,

While you are here I need to ask you a question concerning Lux. I am sure that you are tired of hearing from the Lux fan base, and I am not here to say I hate the Steel Legion Lux skin. I think it is a fantastic skin, and I plan on buying it. My question is is Lux on the table for a visual rework? I really like how polished Steel Legion looks compared to her other skins.

~ Bannanazaz

I'm not going to pass on this one as I have a whole thread with like 40 red responses on Lux and skin expectations - I'll leave it to you to find it

CynicalGiant

01-29-2013

Morello, can we get a Nasus visual rework soon? I assume that would be when you guys finally add interaction ingame between him and Renekton.

Atyres

01-29-2013

Quote:
Morello:
Typically, reworks are accompanied by a new skin (and if not right away, shortly after). Many of the champions that need skins badly are getting visual reworks also, preventing us from making the new skin until that's completed.

Nidalee and Soraka are getting new skins in the immediate future, they were just delayed to improve them a bit.

But still, you got to admitt that for people that were hoping for other champions to be getting skins that giving Annie, who has around 9 now if I remember correctly, was a kind of slap to the face. People have been really patient for new Udyr, Soraka, Trundle, Rumble, Diana (especially after the change of her only skin), and many other champions, how long will we have to wait to see these champs get some love instead of cash cows (not to be rude)?

Revelationz

01-29-2013

Quote:
Morello:
Yes, but not telling yet, because the expectation will be "tomorrow" if I do

I'll shed some light on this as we get closer.

He already gave us a clue, he said our Boomerang weilding Amazonian Princess (Sivir) was a close runner up to Annie.

Edit: I read that post Morello, but I don't remember seeing anything about a visual rework. Just about releasing another Lux skin sooner than expected. I'll go re-read it some more then >.>"