Did Annie's visual rework surprise you?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fat Mchugelarge

01-29-2013

I personally think Yi looks fine. The others need it bad though.

Lunaria

01-29-2013

never thought annie even looked bad to begin with and outside of tibbers i don't think she looks all that different.

Lots of characters that were in far greater need imo

Baron Von Bacons

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Visual - I'm not sure. Gameplay definitely, but visual is up in the air because a lot of his charm is his derpiness.
Visual upgrade please! He looks too derpy.

Botchlaa

01-29-2013

Not going to be playing annie even with visual rework. The attached cone on her W ruined her for me. Please give the option to detach

Kmiavdaen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

this delivers. Sion! And Sivir are, imo the two worst offenders, but I believe their time will come. Morello and other reds have wider perspective than us. As of now, I'm really happy about Annie model remake. She was my most played S2 champion, and I own all BUT one skin for her (and the one with imo, the best looking tibbers - prom queen). I'm looking forward to more remodels. I believe League is in great spot right now, they managed to make it easier for newbies to catch up, and old turtles like me might benefot from price reductions soon. Game looks pretty balanced as well.

Morgra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Morello, how do you feel about a visual rework for Kassadin? Has the idea at least bounced around?
I know he doesn't need it as much as others, but it would be nice to know if it's been taken into consideration.

abuzeus

01-29-2013

Quote:
Not right away, but we are concepting one - and it will be good

There are other champs that I want to get skins out for first.
Can it be the Karma rework, please?

I was so hoping for the rework to be launched around this time. On Friday it will be two years since she came out, and it will be 23(!) months since the last balance changes to her (there were minor bugfixes like a year ago or so).

If it is not Karma, can you please, pretty please, give us an update about the rework? Guinsoo tweeted in December that the rework will not be ready in 2012, and that he hopes to have her ready in January. That's obviously not going to happen, so I think a status update would be in order.

It's so incredibly frustrating with that rework. Every other champion in need of a rework has at least been good at some point (think Heimer), or not been out for that long (Sejuani). Yet the Karma rework goes on for over a year now, while other champions apparently can get a lot more attention in a lot les time (Syndra, for example). No champion has been so consistently unpopular and has had so consistently low win rates, but you don't even give her some minor buffs, or up the base values while cutting AP ratios (in order to not make her OP in mid). Nothing. I really don't want to think that you just don't care, but it gets harder and harder not to do so...

Cheers,
abuzeus

Malizio

01-29-2013

Quote:
I have a really really old one. Maybe I should do a new one.
I'll shorten my post I guess.

Taric is popular. (True)

Taric is in line for a visual rework. True or False?

zarbiz

01-29-2013

Quote:
Visual - I'm not sure. Gameplay definitely, but visual is up in the air because a lot of his charm is his derpiness.
Don't touch his walking animation and everything will be just fine.

Jixson

01-29-2013

Morello, any chance you or any Reds have checked out my thread on pricing/distribution and so on?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=33817299